Bondi stabbing

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He was killing people and about to kill her. I bet you wouldn’t shoot him in the leg !

She did the right thing
He could still move toward if shot in the leg. Can't possibly take the chance. It's not like we see on tv and the movies hey.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think parra have 4 on each level, 2 on each side of the level
Also I forgot to mention the guards at Bankstown wear some kind of vests not sure if the bullet proof, looks similar to the police vest.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Also I forgot to mention the guards at Bankstown wear some kind of vests not sure if the bullet proof, looks similar to the police vest.
Blade proof if they are the ones I'm thinking of.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s what I thought, considering Bondi is a richer area and big on safety, you would think they will have at least that.
That's how they got rich and saved money. By hiring less security and foolishly gambling on nothing ever happening in Bondi!

Security is expensive.
Money 1st, human life 2nd!

Please people it's time to start working it out!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They will now.
All Westfield's will I'm guessing. But they are tight arses when it comes to security. Respect for the 2 fallen guards, the money doesn't attract the more capable and experienced guards.

In fact over my 2 decades in the industry, I can probably count on one hand how many guards were hired with Westfield's on their resume.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't be embarrassed about running, experts will say you acted correctly.

First time I had a gun pointed at my head I froze, I just remember anger but couldn't move. In my head I wanted to drink his blood but couldn't fkn move a finger.
Having worked in a bank and been there during an armed holdup, things seemed to go very slow and your thought processes certainly do slow. Staying still and discreetly observing are the usual direction you take so as to have a better chance of staying unharmed and giving Police a description of the perpetrator and the proceedings.

Even in that circumstance needed counselling in the following days as it is then that it hits you. Disbelief, relief, call it what you will but an overwhelming sense of having dodged harm.

The poor souls in the shopping centre were just going about a normal activity and would not have known what hit them.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah i suppose i should have been more specific.
If he had a gun, then yes, absolutely should him in the chest.
He had a knife and she was in pretty close proximity. I wonder if they practice shooting in the leg. Maybe even around the hip. Even a pepper spray f##cks up people.
Easier said than done, but if you are trained for such a thing....
She was on her own tho. Pepper spray not much use and hard to cuff whilst on your own with only a female's strength. He was still able to throw the knife at her and injure her. Her main motivation was to stop the guy moving away and murdering any more innocent people.

But yes I've often thought when there are several police handling the situation, why they couldnt shoot in the legs to disable.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Don't be embarrassed about running, experts will say you acted correctly.

First time I had a gun pointed at my head I froze, I just remember anger but couldn't move. In my head I wanted to drink his blood but couldn't fkn move a finger.
The Kings Cross detectives were brutal laughing at the video of the guy being stabbed as I’m sitting there and they are commenting ooohhhh lover tiff and I actually said are you guys right? The stabbing wasn’t fatal but god knows how the amount of blood. They police got annoyed as well when I couldn’t really remember what they looked like even though I saw the whole thing but apparently that’s a trauma mechanism. Also I said don’t you have it on fucking CCTV?

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Change only happens when it needs too, unfortunately took the deaths and attacks of his victims to spark it.

Don't know how they will solve it with the right tools, a trained dog would be a simpler solution and would work wonders.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Having worked in a bank and been there during an armed holdup, things seemed to go very slow and your thought processes certainly do slow. Staying still and discreetly observing are the usual direction you take so as to have a better chance of staying unharmed and giving Police a description of the perpetrator and the proceedings.

Even in that circumstance needed counselling in the following days as it is then that it hits you. Disbelief, relief, call it what you will but an overwhelming sense of having dodged harm.

The poor souls in the shopping centre were just going about a normal activity and would not have known what hit them.
Exactly right mama, like I mentioned before, I dealt with 3 stabbings, gun pointed at me and a drive by and I acted different every time and only knew what I did after reviewing CCTV.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
She was on her own tho. Pepper spray not much use and hard to cuff whilst on your own with only a female's strength. He was still able to throw the knife at her and injure her. Her main motivation was to stop the guy moving away and murdering any more innocent people.

But yes I've often thought when there are several police handling the situation, why they couldnt shoot in the legs to disable.
It's illegal to shoot to disable in Australia. They can only shoot to kill.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
All Westfield's will I'm guessing. But they are tight arses when it comes to security. Respect for the 2 fallen guards, the money doesn't attract the more capable and experienced guards.

In fact over my 2 decades in the industry, I can probably count on one hand how many guards were hired with Westfield's on their resume.
"Apparently" Pakistani and they are the ones from OS re contacting family. Just part time students (or similar apparently)...X so not official.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was killing people and about to kill her. I bet you wouldn’t shoot him in the leg !

She did the right thing
Well, if i was TRAINED/PRACTICED to shoot in the leg then who knows.
I felt sorry for her when she was performing CPR on him.
After seeing that i sort of thought, well he did not have a gun and yes was killing people, i just thought well just shoot him in the leg/hip IF you are trained to do so.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah i suppose i should have been more specific.
If he had a gun, then yes, absolutely should him in the chest.
He had a knife and she was in pretty close proximity. I wonder if they practice shooting in the leg. Maybe even around the hip. Even a pepper spray f##cks up people.
Easier said than done, but if you are trained for such a thing....
All cops are trained to aim for the mass if they draw their service weapon, hand guns are highly inaccurate even under the best circumstances, and the main reason most law enforcement around the world have gone to autos over revolvers, more shots quicker = more chance of threat reduction.