Board Report Card

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sorry talk to who?
My views are mine alone.
It’s fine to have opinions Wendy but to remain indignant about matters when you’ve been shown a particular view isn’t correct isn’t ideal.
Anyway - moving on...
Consider me now enlightened and not indignant to your particilar views. Ffs.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wodever. I said the Club could do better at communicating their vision and that makes me arrogant and foolish. Yeah right.
No, you not being able to admit you had absolutely no idea what you were talking about when you were called out makes you arrogant and foolish. Now it’s changed from the board to the club. Hilarious

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Very disappointing that @wendog33 has resorted to insults and name calling to spoil the healthy debate in this thread.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No, you not being able to admit you had absolutely no idea what you were talking about when you were called out makes you arrogant and foolish. Now it’s changed from the board to the club. Hilarious
How'd I get called out?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Very disappointing that @wendog33 has resorted to insults and name calling to spoil the healthy debate in this thread.
I assume you are equally as disappointed in Natboy for calling me a c***?Screenshot_20200916-132616_Chrome.jpg

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How'd I get called out?
You wanted a board to interact with non-members. If you don’t get it now you never will. Have a lie down Nan

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Expect nothing less of you. Thumbs up to you too lol

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Covid affected this. There were plans for two member forums this year, both shelved.

2. Why, because there’s no running commentary?

3. Definitely. Introduced new rules to ensure the cap disaster can’t happen again. Eg: Any player who has a salary adjustment of more than $100k/annum over the course of their contract must now go to the board. Previously this was a CEO decision and contributed to the club being asleep at the wheel.

4. This is questionable sure, especially with the dramas between the league and footy clubs. I sense some work to change the master/servant relationship has been done though to address this, just don’t see it yet.

5. Hard to measure.

6. Probably not given cap and coaching issues and on-field results. That starts to change from November hopefully. Staff wise don’t know but would’ve been a tough year with shut-down, JobKeeper and other issues.

7. According to Baz today there is one and he’s got no history or loyalty. Also why would be have taken the job if he didn’t buy the plan - just to be head coach again? Nah, he could’ve waited for the Steelers or another opportunity - he chose us.

8. Definitely. Averillo and Doorey are the first signs of that and the Mounties partnership should also help this.

9. Not until everyone is rowing in the same direction and we’re winning. Obviously not there yet.

So of course they don’t get 10/10 and no-one would ever suggest so. Things go wrong and change on the way. But the suggestion nothing has been done is just wrong. The next 12 months is the real test. If they fail I’ll have no issue seeing them replaced.
100% your part of the board or involved somehow, your always on the positive note when it comes to this current board in every thread I’ve read about them. If your not then my god you must have a very positive look on life. A club in the worst state it’s ever been in history and you some how manage to find positives. Any board and I mean any board with half a brain who can do a job would have done what the andersons have achieved. They have not once done anything that’s beyond there paycheque or from out side looking in, a lot of things happening are all self interested. You prob are going to argue and disagree but I know a lot of supporters have had enough of this mob.
Ps: what do you want Baz to say in the media, they asked him how things are going, he isn’t gona throw the board who signed him under the bus. So if anyone believes a word he says that things are smooth sailing are just dumb or blind.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
100% your part of the board or involved somehow, your always on the positive note when it comes to this current board in every thread I’ve read about them. If your not then my god you must have a very positive look on life. A club in the worst state it’s ever been in history and you some how manage to find positives. Any board and I mean any board with half a brain who can do a job would have done what the andersons have achieved. They have not once done anything that’s beyond there paycheque or from out side looking in, a lot of things happening are all self interested. You prob are going to argue and disagree but I know a lot of supporters have had enough of this mob.
Ps: what do you want Baz to say in the media, they asked him how things are going, he isn’t gona throw the board who signed him under the bus. So if anyone believes a word he says that things are smooth sailing are just dumb or blind.
Utter dribble. Tried to reason with you in another thread but clearly not possible. I’ll leave you to your half empty glass bud. Enjoy :-).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You wanted a board to interact with non-members. If you don’t get it now you never will. Have a lie down Nan
OMG shock horror a Board interacting with non-members.

Unheard of.

I prefer any information at all about the club released through media first anyway... so def no need to release it through the club's own media sites :(

Nan is an improvement over c***.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
a Board interacting with non-members.

Unheard of.
Actually it is unheard of. When you’re a member you’re a stakeholder and you can attend club functions including games and forums. That’s where you interact with the club leadership.

It’s like owning shares in a company. You can’t turn up to an AGM of a company wanting answers from their board because you ‘don’t like how things are going and they should be more communicative’ yet you don’t own any shares...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Actually it is unheard of.
When you’re a member you’re a stakeholder, hence you attend club functions including games and forums. That’s where you interact with the club leadership.

It’s like owning shares in a company. You can’t turn up to an AGM of a company wanting answers from their board because you ‘don’t like how things are going and they should be more communicative’ yet you don’t own any shares...
Board >Club<Board

The love fans and supporters have for the club does not equate to use an AGM or owning shares as an example as regards to communication or lack there of and therefore the inclusion supporters feel for the club through the Board that sets the example and agenda.

I can see it is a true waste of time conversing with you 3 as per usual.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Board >Club<Board

The love fans and supporters have for the club does not equate to use an AGM or owning shares as an example as regards to communication or lack there of and therefore the inclusion supporters feel for the club through the Board that sets the example and agenda.

I can see it is a true waste of time conversing with you 3 as per usual.
Wow Wendy, looks like I have to draw you a picture.
Here we go:
88D4279C-5037-4F35-AE0C-F5BC50CD3323.jpeg
Boards are only responsible to report to the former, not the latter.

Why do you keep digging your heels in on a subject you are just plain wrong about? Let me guess: ‘A few of us on here have said...’ :-).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wow Wendy, looks like I have to draw you a picture.
Here we go:
View attachment 16911
Boards are only responsible to report to the former, not the latter.

Why do you keep digging your heels in on a subject you are just plain wrong about? Let me guess: ‘A few of us on here have said...’ :-).
You are being annoyingly obtuse.

I am not seeking qualification as a corporate lawyer and only refer to the Board in the everyday vernacular most of us accept as being those responsible for the running the club, as you well know.

Started off as "communication could be better" and ended up with the jackel treatment yet again.

Beats me why you get such delight in being such a nit picker but if it makes you all happy...pls have the last say now and let's finish this up.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I
I agree with your statement about your posts :-).
Goodbye Wendy, thanks for playing.
I'm happy. I got to make my points.

The more you 3 "funny" guys drone on defending the board, the more you highlight the shortfalls and give others the opportunity to read about them lol