Board Report Card

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Matey it would be a waste of time to try and explain.

I think a lot of fans feel the same. It's a key component of the distrust and frustration felt by supporters at this time.

You'll just have to look up other clubs sites whether it be NRL, AFL, NBL, ESL or any other major sporting club to find out how it's done.
This topic is about the board. I didn’t think you could explain but thought I’d give you an opportunity. You can’t say I didn’t try :grinning:

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They pulled off #2. Only issue was the new management style was somehow even shitter.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
and why are you insulting me?
I am not insulting you simply showing you the same courtesy you offered me. If you wish to ignore what is written and simply pigeon hole me to suit your narrative then you shouldn't be a surprised. Also if you have read any of my posts you will know that at the moment I am still being polite.

as usual you and circlejerk committee dont get it.

does the pillars fill you with confidence?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This topic is about the board. I didn’t think you could explain but thought I’d give you an opportunity. You can’t say I didn’t try :grinning:
I say to both you and DD, if you are happy with the Board's efforts in communicating their message for re-establishing the club as a best practice, power club that's fine and your view.

I simply don't agree or think that aspect is world class or couldn't be greatly improved.

You won't convince me that communications and engagement with fans has been first rate and I won't convince you that you guys won't have a coronary if you actually did find fault with the Board on anything.

Will leave it there guys :grinning:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I say to both you and DD, if you are happy with the Board's efforts in communicating their message for re-establishing the club as a best practice, power club that's fine and your view.

I simply don't agree or think that aspect is world class or couldn't be greatly improved.

You won't convince me that communications and engagement with fans has been first rate and I won't convince you that you guys won't have a coronary if you actually did find fault with the Board on anything.

Will leave it there guys :grinning:
Do you understand how boards work?
You want them to engage and constantly update members of the public who aren’t members?
I’m not a member of Panthers leagues or football club but I am JUST SO MAD their boards haven’t updated me with what’s going on there. I even had dinner at the leagues club once and follow the Panthers on Facebook :(

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Do you understand how boards work?
You want them to engage and constantly update members of the public who aren’t members?
I’m not a member of Panthers leagues or football club but I am JUST SO MAD their boards haven’t updated me with what’s going on there. I even had dinner at the leagues club once and follow the Panthers on Facebook :(
Silly Nutboy. We was tryin to have a sensible conversation about improvements to the club too :( Sad. Don't say I didn't try lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Silly Nutboy. We was tryin to have a sensible conversation about improvements to the club too :( Sad. Don't say I didn't try lol
Insult me then you silly old ****.
I was asking for you to explain what you meant but you clearly got shown to be a fool with no idea again. When I’m wrong I’ll happily admit it. Try it sometime

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Insult me then you silly old c***.
I was asking for you to explain what you meant but you clearly got shown to be a fool with no idea again. When I’m wrong I’ll happily admit it. Try it sometime
I explained it was not worth explaining to you. A waste of your time :grinning: You and me and TK know that you know what I meant about the clubs lack of communication. I didn't want to get involved in yet another drawn out argument with you.

I was wrong about you.

You are worse than I thought :grinning:

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Stooping low now Wendy.
When you’re in a hole, stop digging :-).
Sorry about the spelling mistake. Certainly not as bad as the concerted efforts from you guys. Time to move on.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Price as CEO? He has a more important job NOW as GM of football operations.
The raison d'etre of a football club is to win football matches, Price as GM of football is ultimately responsible for building the squad within the salary cap constraints.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I explained it was not worth explaining to you. A waste of your time :grinning: You and me and TK know that you know what I meant about the clubs lack of communication. I didn't want to get involved in yet another drawn out argument with you lit.

I was wrong about you.

You are worse than I thought :grinning:
You got caught out talking shit when you had no idea how a board works but keep bluffing your way through life. You might fool someone but it won’t be me

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You got caught out talking shit when you had no idea how a board works but keep bluffing your way through life. You might fool someone but it won’t be me
Do I look worried lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So not deliberate?
Apology accepted.
As you were Wendy...
Now DD (safer to stick to that) you aren't as bad as your friends. Have a talk to them to give me a break please.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Now DD (safer to stick to that) you aren't as bad as your friends. Have a talk to them to give me a break please.
Sorry talk to who?
My views are mine alone.
It’s fine to have opinions Wendy but to remain indignant about matters when you’ve been shown a particular view isn’t correct isn’t ideal.
Anyway - moving on...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No, just arrogant and foolish
Wodever. I said the Club could do better at communicating their vision and that makes me arrogant and foolish. Yeah right.