Blogging with the Boss - A chance to chat to Raelene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
These sorts of things seem like a good idea, but are fraught with danger!
It's not impossible ... if they're sensible at the very least they'll insert some sort of approval gateway (ie: your post is awaiting moderation, thanks for participating.)

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Raelene,

We need a back line,
Noel Cleal has been a massive flop. Headhunt Peter Mullholand
T Rex is a protected species. On form and consistency, He is not worth a brass razoo.
Get rid of the stupid iPads and hyperbaric chambers, and bring back Billy Johnston.
Get rid of our embarrassing pre game entertainment with that dude in a skirt, and the tabel drums

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind asking her questions to be honest.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone else think her silence lately may allude to problems behind the scenes which also could be effecting how the team is going on the park?

Something isn't right lately.
I had a lot of criticisms of Greenberg,and one of them was that he was whoring himself in the media too much..

I dont mind that she is keeping a low profile..I actually prefer ir

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to ask Raelene about how she reacts to us coming LAST in NSW Cup and NYC.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a lot of criticisms of Greenberg,and one of them was that he was whoring himself in the media too much..

I dont mind that she is keeping a low profile..I actually prefer ir
Just seems odd because she was all over the media for a long time.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. When are we going to sign a bloody fullback?
2. Why are we playing so shit?
3. Why did Parra put 50 on us tonight?
4. Can she cook Eggs Benedict (where is Dex of late too... I've missed that catch phrase of his!)?
As you do not have sufficient sources to prove we will lose by 50 tonight I have no choice but to implement your last warning before a minimal 5 year ban.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
tbh, someone should just link her this website... and she'll have more than enough to answer.
She does not need a link, she just needs to click on bookmarks.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
The obvious questions are:

1. When are you going to sign a fullback and who are the options for next year.?

2. Have you talked to Beale or Stewart about coming over recently?

3. Why has the club slipped down the ladder so dramatically. Is there disharmony again at the dogs?

4. Is Des under pressure if we miss the finals and what role is Jim Dimock to play next year

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon we ask her what she is going to do with her hair?

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon we ask her what she is going to do with her hair?
Hay your not allowed to joke in this thread!! Retract your last comment with something serious, the fun police are out tonight!

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weren't a lot of you complaining about seating arrangements for members and the increase in prices and what not ... Ask questions about that

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
How can we start a campaign without a seasoned fullback? Joke.

good doggie

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
Well i have found that most Kiwis tend to make the Scottish look like spendthrifts.
So i would like to ask her if this trait is stopping her from opening the purse strings & meeting the market to sign our Rockstar fullback.
No offense to our friends from across the ditch just an observation from life experience.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The obvious questions are:

1. When are you going to sign a fullback and who are the options for next year.?

2. Have you talked to Beale or Stewart about coming over recently?

3. Why has the club slipped down the ladder so dramatically. Is there disharmony again at the dogs?

4. Is Des under pressure if we miss the finals and what role is Jim Dimock to play next year

She can't answer 1 or 2. The club can't even officially approach the people we want right now.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
My Questions.

1) Fans and Members are the lifeblood of this club, in recent years, there seems to have been a decline in the clubs overall treatment of its members, what are you doing to address this?
2) When Krisnan Inu left, the club either failed to or refused to make comment about his departure, as a passionate fan, this upset me, he was a popular member of the squad, and the club should have announced it, do you agree? and also what commitments can we get that arrivals and departures will be made known to the fans officially in the future?
3) Do you have any concerns about the poor performances of our NYC and NSW cup teams, as this as a fan is a particularly worrying sign about our future performances?

Status
Not open for further replies.