Blogging with the Boss - A chance to chat to Raelene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2014/08/15/blogging_with_the_boss.html

Bulldogs Members and fans will have the opportunity to blog with Bulldogs boss Raelene Castle next Tuesday, 19 August from 7.00pm - 8.00pm.
Tuesday’s session is intended to be the first of regular blogs hosted by Castle who says communication with all key stakeholders is an absolute priority for the Bulldogs.
“It’s important that Bulldogs supporters feel like they have a voice and I am looking forward to hearing their views” Castle said.
“Bulldogs supporters invest their emotions, their time and their money into our Club and I will enjoy taking some time to listen to their feedback and answer their questions.
“I’m hoping to hear people from Belmore to Bourke and even as far away as Boston.”
Anybody with a question for Castle can participate in the blog by visitingwww.bulldogs.com.au/chat from 7pm on Tuesday night.

Lets go Kennelers

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow the power of the kennel has no boundaries. Our continued strong yet sometimes inappropriate criticisms has obviously caught her attention and maybe sees an opurtunity in hearing a regular joes opinion on the way the bulldogs are playing etc.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Giving this some thought, I feel we should nominate 1 or 2 people to ask questions on our behalf, put together a list of questions we want answered, and then let them unleash hell!, we can always ask to clarify if she doesn't give a satisfactory answer.

I firmly believe if all kennelers let loose here, it may be the last time she does this

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Giving this some thought, I feel we should nominate 1 or 2 people to ask questions on our behalf, put together a list of questions we want answered, and then let them unleash hell!, we can always ask to clarify if she doesn't give a satisfactory answer.

I firmly believe if all kennelers let loose here, it may be the last time she does this
i agree. Would also create less traffic and give us a better chance of getting some answers.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
i agree. Would also create less traffic and give us a better chance of getting some answers.
Precisely, If we can get enough people to agree, I think we should put together a list of questions we want answered, come up with a top 10, and then ask as many of them as possible.

I think we should not limit ourselves to questions about the playing squad, and expand it to cover questions of membership, and their ability to announce arrival's and departures from the club (i.e. Inu's leaving not being announced).

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Precisely, If we can get enough people to agree, I think we should put together a list of questions we want answered, come up with a top 10, and then ask as many of them as possible.

I think we should not limit ourselves to questions about the playing squad, and expand it to cover questions of membership, and their ability to announce arrival's and departures from the club (i.e. Inu's leaving not being announced).
Ask her why we let go of jamal idris

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Can anyone remember the last time Raelene said anything in a public forum? Maybe I have missed her comments lately, but she seems to have gone into incognito mode for a while now?

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I was joking ****ing hell get a sense of humour

No offence here people, Let's keep this thread serious, I want us as a combined force to hit Raelene with the questions that concern us the most as a group of passionate supporters

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Can anyone remember the last time Raelene said anything in a public forum? Maybe I have missed her comments lately, but she seems to have gone into incognito mode for a while now?
Precisely, if she has decided to make her presence known, we need to demand answers to the important questions, but if we approach it in any way other than as a united front presenting a cohesive argument, she may never do it again

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No offence here people, Let's keep this thread serious, I want us as a combined force to hit Raelene with the questions that concern us the most as a group of passionate supporters
Yeah no probs but you'll only get text book answers like what's up with recruitment? Raelene: We are trying everything we can and will sign one when the right fullback comes along bla bla bla, won't tell us anything we don't already know, this is for her not us fans, but totally agree with your idea nominate a couple of members, just keep assassin out of it he'll as her hey raelene why the **** haven't we signed a ****ing fullback yet?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
1. When are we going to sign a bloody fullback?
2. Why are we playing so shit?
3. Why did Parra put 50 on us tonight?
4. Can she cook Eggs Benedict (where is Dex of late too... I've missed that catch phrase of his!)?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone else think her silence lately may allude to problems behind the scenes which also could be effecting how the team is going on the park?

Something isn't right lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.