Official Blake Green signs with Bulldogs

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I hope he was signed for the absolute bare minimum because coming off an acl injury with no pre season at age 34 will mean he’ll have little to no impact next season.

I know he was signed prior to the injury but even so I’m still not a fan. At this stage 2021 isn’t looking good
He was signed beforehand (ACL).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So let me get this right....10 years ago we had him at the dogs,now a little bit older ,a little bit slower and a lot injured we resign I'm. Lost for words.
He's a better player between the ears now than what he was back then. That's at least one positive. I think he's more of a 7 than 6.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was clear that Barrett was going to link up with Green again, he is going to bring some Manly guys over now that it's gone toxic with Des.

Bring some Manly forwards and sign the young Penrith backs.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This would of been a decent signing for next year if not for his ACL injury on the weekend. The fact we have signed him for a year only tells me that we are signing someone
For 2022. Matt Burton will be highly likely you would imagine.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a good thing to move on from Foran but the Knights are fucking cursed with injuries. Every stop gap they sign gets a season ending injury.

The club physios were panicking with Foran gone they thought they'd be out of work.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Didnt answer the question
Ok well let me answer it then, if Burton isn’t available I’d stick with the talent we currently have signed on beyond this year and be more strategic and patient in bringing in the right talent other than how you put it that the only reason we signed him because there’s no one else. That’s a cop out reason for getting him.

The club is at an all time low, wooded spoon more than likely, members dropping, hard to get sponsors and fan morale in despair. How does this signing give us hope for brighter days when we had him years ago and let him go?

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking hell were going to be stuck with lewis next year (in the 17) until we get Burton in 2022....faaarrrrkkkkk
Lewis will be our secret weapon next year. We'll loan him to every team we play against each week.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we get a halfback to play with him, this could be a very decent signing as hes dirt cheap and hes very experienced, put him alongside burton and it would be great. If we do not get a halfback to go with him, I really dont understand what the hell we are doing. Lewis and Wakeham are not good enough. Time will tell but surely more key players will come alongside him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
At least you have someone else to hate. I was worried yoy might struggle once Holland, Montoya and Foran left. I guess there still would be lewis and elliot. Oh, and thomson.
I don't even talk about Holland and Montoya tbh. Montoya is a bloke that came through the grades and has had shit luck after a promising first season. I'm not saying we give him an extension but it's not as if he has been on massive chunk of cap and prevented us from making any signings. Elliott i also don't hate, at a good price he can potentially offer some value..I just personally would've prefered to cut him loose along with a few others and shakeup our back.

I prefer not to speak about the others you mentioned..

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ohhh myyyyyyy God...!!!!
Seriously for Fuck sake..

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck there are some stupid uneducated idiots on this forum