black friday who will predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we will win, not sure if we will kick their asses or just win...... early in the season, so hard to call that.... but we are as good as anyone and better than most, so I'm backing the Bulldogs over a possibly injury/certainly stupidity clouded Souths (1+0=2 GI, keep up that impressive thinking...... why not just field goal your way to victory this week, trys are boring, go for nothing but field goals champ).

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
For once I have my doubts about us. Hope these are not justified but the team just doesn't look settled this early in the season.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Inglis will attempt a 40/20... from his own in goal area.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The game will be all about last year. I almost expect to see Souths ring the bell when they come out. The hype and commentary will be all Bunnies.

I can't see this game going any way but our being refereed out of the game. Every one of our tries will be referred to the bunker. Bunnies will be allowed to illegally block our chasers; will milk penalties in the play the ball - esp. by moving off the mark, or struggling after the ref calls "held". Mbye will be constantly hit late after he kicks on the fifth. The Bunnies will score off a forward pass which the bunker won't overrule. We will see 40% of the possession, and be camped on our line for up to three sets of six a number of times during the game.

If the result is close toward full time, a fortunate penalty will seal it for Souths. But, I reckon the Bunnies will win by 14.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
South's will be awarded a TRY from a blatant forward pass after it goes upstairs and is given the all clear by the Bunker who will be heard to say they cant rule on forward passes.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck pictures the pre game wank led up to it.
They will show footage of 9/11 and fade it into slow motion of the person throwing a plastic bottle . The "terror " then i assume they will show pictures of hitler and Stalin and show klemmer and Graham.
And possibly a picture of Jesus crying somewhere

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Inglis to play in the number 2 Jersey this week as a Strike against Field Goals.

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dogs 18 - Souths 17 ahaha
With Souths captain getting suspended for going off at ref, and Inglis to be snapped in half by Josh Jackson...

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If that try was allowed last week I reckon we would have won. But the NRL told Bernie Sutton to make it a feel good parra story so they disallowed it. But we we did play shit last week anyway. If we play PROPERLY, as in take advantage of openings and not fumble the ball, we will win. It's simple dogs 20 rabbits 18.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They won't ring the bell, but with Cummins as the main ref Souths will get away with murder in the ruck and won't be kept back the 10 metres. The Dogs will cop a penalty for looking sideways at the ref and will be given catch up penalties when it's too late in the game to effect the result.
The Dogs will try mightily to repel the Redfern Invaders but will most likely to again be disjointed and lost in attack. The forwards will stand flat footed and get the ball flat and on the advantage line, becoming easy meat for the defence.
Loud Parrot will again be a flop.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No S Burgess, T Burgess, Reynolds, Sutton.
Possibly without Carter, Turner. Inglis on one leg

We should win easilly. Should......

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck pictures the pre game wank led up to it.
They will show footage of 9/11 and fade it into slow motion of the person throwing a plastic bottle . The "terror " then i assume they will show pictures of hitler and Stalin and show klemmer and Graham.
And possibly a picture of Jesus crying somewhere
LOL ..I wouldn't put it past them.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Or we surprise everyone and race out and put three tries on only to then start playing defensively to hold the lead. Then Souths start getting the calls go their way and sure enough we lose the lead and it's tied up even. We get a field goal but there is five minutes left. Then they get the final penalty in the last minute right in front and they take the two putting them up 19 to 20 and everyone talks about how they made up for last games field goal attempt when they were down 2.

Last edited:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
South's will be awarded a TRY from a blatant forward pass after it goes upstairs and is given the all clear by the Bunker who will be heard to say they cant rule on forward passes.
Lololololol
Gold mr superman
Can't wait for ur movie to come out this Thursday

And I bet Inglis plays the ball off the mark every time he is tackled in order to milk a penalty

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No S Burgess, T Burgess, Reynolds, Sutton.
Possibly without Carter, Turner. Inglis on one leg

We should win easilly. Should......
Should is a word being used a lot since 2013 to no avail garret my friend
We should do a lot of things that are not coming to fruition

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sam burgess to be awarded man of the match by the ch 9 monkeys even though he's not playing. However I do think hel play ... If that makes any sense what so ever.
Look out for a miraculous recovery come Friday morning

We should have too much legs for them seeing as though they played Sunday on a wet track and we've had the full 7 day turn around

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sam burgess to be awarded man of the match by the ch 9 monkeys even though he's not playing. However I do think hel play ... If that makes any sense what so ever.
Look out for a miraculous recovery come Friday morning

We should have too much legs for them seeing as though they played Sunday on a wet track and we've had the full 7 day turn around
And the fact we didnt run much

Status
Not open for further replies.