Big League Wrap - Mick Ennis nailed it on the head

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMac15

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just be thankful someone doesn't bring Elliott into it......oh damn.
Lol people should leave it for the Elliot - I'm done thread.

I'm surprised there isn't threads for each player in the team!

JMac15

Waterboy
Reaction score
To all of the Lichaa cuzzins on the kennel patting his glock, wtf has Lichaa done since 2015?
Couldn't do much under Desball, just like Ennis. Ennis played his game at Cronulla and won a premiership.

All they both did was just make tackles.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Foran went missing against the roosters. its his job to run the team as the halfback but what was he doing? JMK had twice as many touches. He had a very poor game.
Halves cant perform when the 9 takes 2-3 seconds longer than most 9s to pass the ball by the time the defence is half way to them,most good 9s pass crisp off the ground lichha doesnt

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Support play seems an issue also.. Woods created ample opportunities on the weekend but Moses or any other player was never there in support.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Couldn't do much under Desball, just like Ennis. Ennis played his game at Cronulla and won a premiership.

All they both did was just make tackles.
Ennis was the only one who could make desball work by adding his own brand of tactics.
Hes wasted as a reporter we need him to take over from pay immediately

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Halves cant perform when the 9 takes 2-3 seconds longer than most 9s to pass the ball by the time the defence is half way to them,most good 9s pass crisp off the ground lichha doesnt
Agreed lichaa was shit but foran needs to demand the ball

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching Foran against the Roosters, I think he was a bit hamstrung by JMK,s passing game. He doesnt seem to know when to pass and when to kick.
And when he does one or the other, it's usually wrong.
We need a running half who will compliment Foran.
Foran is a number 6, we need a true half back so hopefully this Cogger is that next year.
Sorry Lichaa, i think you are trying but id rather we try something else from dummy half, i think he is a bench player at best sadly.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
The attack is clueless and that is the fault of the spine.Agree Lichaa needs a stint on the bench and Lewis a chance at 6.Mbye needs a kick in the arse and told to attack or shake hands with the Intrust coach and get some confidence playing Reggie’s.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blind Freddy can see that the main problem is Lichaa. If he doesn't somehow drastically improve or get dropped, we are going to continue to be unsuccessful.
first you didnt want to resign liccha now you want him dropped! make up your mind

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
first you didnt want to resign liccha now you want him dropped! make up your mind
I assume you did not mean to write "didn't" there.

I wanted Lichaa gone last year and was happy he was going. Then the last 3 games happened and I was keen to have him re-signed based on the assumption that how he played in those 3 games was how he just would always play without Des controlling him.

However this season he has pretty much gone back to how he was before those final 3 games of 2017. I don't know if it is the coach or Lichaa, but I am more inclined to think it is more Lichaa. He isn't running the ball hardly at all, and his passes are really slow and predictable. This stifles our attack before it has had a chance to gain any kind of momentum.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would you play Lichaa in any other forward spot? he clearly puts the effort in each game, and is a good defender but as mentioned does not give the best service from dummy

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I assume you did not mean to write "didn't" there.

I wanted Lichaa gone last year and was happy he was going. Then the last 3 games happened and I was keen to have him re-signed based on the assumption that how he played in those 3 games was how he just would always play without Des controlling him.

However this season he has pretty much gone back to how he was before those final 3 games of 2017. I don't know if it is the coach or Lichaa, but I am more inclined to think it is more Lichaa. He isn't running the ball hardly at all, and his passes are really slow and predictable. This stifles our attack before it has had a chance to gain any kind of momentum.
simpsons joke, but we should really find all those people on here that said liccha should be resigned and mute there tvs

Status
Not open for further replies.