TripleM Bevan French

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think they just wanted a cheap experienced centre they don't need to worry about long term because of the injuries.

So it was basically Bryson or Lafai.
We all got angry but in hindsight Goodwin may have been the better rest of year option lol

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they just wanted a cheap experienced centre they don't need to worry about long term because of the injuries.

So it was basically Bryson or Lafai.
What do you mean it was between them two? And Thompson would have come cheap tigers wanted to offload mid season even if it meant long term contract still would choose him over Reimis and Meaney any day of the week

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember at parra when he didnt touch the ball the whole game?

No thanks. Not the type we need. When the touch gets going hes a bitch.

Easy for players to light up the second rate comp over there.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The last player we bought from UK cos he was killing it is currently a dud that got dropped after only a handful of games

My bad the official line was rested’

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Nash. Obviously by his avatar name he has been following dogs of war since 1704. Pretty obvious to me
So you're a dogs fan for how long?
And you constantly swipe me for liking Souths.
Yet,
You never ever noticed that our former star fullback is named Ben BARBA?

like you never looked at a scoresheet and team lineup to notice it's BARBA and not Barber?

or do you look at the scoreboard and say 'nah cuz they keep misspelling it?'

I don't understand people like you. And I wouldn't have said anything if you didn't always take shots at me.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok.
you know what.
I owe you a huge apology. I got you mixed up with some other guy that has dogs in his name.

I genuinely humbly apologise.

tonight's batch of ice is a bad batch. Making me paranoid. Had a dream I losta puppy and wasn't even asleep and when I was asleep I had a dream people accused me of cheating on my GF and I didn't so I'm a little rattled.

once again sorry.
On ya Nash

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Minds
btw theres no such thing as an ice 'junkie'. Its not that tyoe of drug, its like weed. for the modst part harmless, just wakes you up, gives energy and puts your minds into gear.