TripleM Bevan French

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Apparently a few nrl sides are showing interest in Bevan. Has been killing it for Wigan at fullback apparently, haven’t watched him in the super league but has decent stats.
Played 9 games
7 Tries- 1 Behind the leading try scorer.
4 Try assists
10 line breaks
54 tackle breaks- competition leader.
Wigan fans have been talking him up and don’t want to lose him and apparently knocked back a contract upgrade over there.
Could he be our next Ben Barba?
We lack pace and x facor he could be a good target imo.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently a few nrl sides are showing interest in Bevan. Has been killing it for Wigan at fullback apparently, haven’t watched him in the super league but has decent stats.
Played 9 games
7 Tries- 1 Behind the leading try scorer.
4 Try assists
10 line breaks
54 tackle breaks- competition leader.
Wigan fans have been talking him up and don’t want to lose him and apparently knocked back a contract upgrade over there.
Could he be our next Ben barber?
We lack pace and x facor he could be a good target imo.
So you're a dogs fan for how long?
And you constantly swipe me for liking Souths.
Yet,
You never ever noticed that our former star fullback is named Ben BARBA?

like you never looked at a scoresheet and team lineup to notice it's BARBA and not Barber?

or do you look at the scoreboard and say 'nah cuz they keep misspelling it?'

I don't understand people like you. And I wouldn't have said anything if you didn't always take shots at me.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yet,

like you never looked at a scoresheet and team lineup to notice it's BARBA and not Barber.

I don't understand people like you. And I sousing have said anything if you didn't always take shots at me.
Been a dogs fan all my life. Never once have I said anything about you being a Souths fan? Must have the wrong lad..
honest mistake auto correct must of fixed it

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Exactly. Killing it in the Super League. The fucking Super League. He was a fucking soft cock in the NRL
He was alright for the eels. Could score a try.
35 tries from 47 games is a pretty good strike rate tbf

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
The super league is higher than Cbury cup but lower than the nrl. If he's killing it I'd almost say he's a good pickup.

but it has to be known he's playing for WIGAN! An nrl quality side. He has the luxury of being on the end of their slick ass plays AND he never gets to play against his own team. The other 11 have to cop a belting from Wigan which he obviously has the luxury of having to avoid.

It's the same reason why Andy Flower is in the top 5 greatest batsman of all time. Every player towelled up the Zimbabwe bowlers and inflated their stats but he didn't get that luxury yet still averaged in the fifties. And constantly had to rescue the innings when coming in at 2/5.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yet,

like you never looked at a scoresheet and team lineup to notice it's BARBA and not Barber?

I don't understand people like you. And I wouldn't have said anything if you didn't always take shots at me.
Can you show me where I ever took shots at you about being a Souths fan? I’m curious to know what the fuck your on about haha

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
french has been fantastic this year in SL, but there is a big jump in standard to NRL. If he came back it would be as a winger and back up fullback at best.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Been a dogs fan all my life. Never once have I said anything about you being a Souths fan? Must have the wrong lad..
honest mistake auto correct must of fixed it
Ok.
you know what.
I owe you a huge apology. I got you mixed up with some other guy that has dogs in his name.

I genuinely humbly apologise.

tonight's batch of ice is a bad batch. Making me paranoid. Had a dream I losta puppy and wasn't even asleep and when I was asleep I had a dream people accused me of cheating on my GF and I didn't so I'm a little rattled.

once again sorry.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
french has been fantastic this year in SL, but there is a big jump in standard to NRL. If he came back it would be as a winger and back up fullback at best.
Tbh I don’t think our team would do well in the super league atm haha so it would still be a upgrade on who we have atm

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yet,

Fuck off dickhead, you just called Jarome Luai - Thomas Leui before.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
mentioned this in recruitment suggestions the other day... hes still pretty light, a little bit smaller than Meaney in height and weight. Would be worth the punt to put outside Cotric if we can fix our middle thirds and not be so heavily reliant on bigger hard working wingers.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Tbh I don’t think our team would do well in the super league atm haha so it would still be a upgrade on who we have atm
Our team would probably be around 5/6 in the super league. Defence would be amongst the best but we won't ice tries.