TripleM Bevan French

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nice highlights, but you said he was killing it T fb. He had a 6 on his back in every play I just watched....
Don’t really follow super league that much but I heard players are given a certain number for the whole season rather than being 1-17 each match.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok.
you know what.
I owe you a huge apology. I got you mixed up with some other guy that has dogs in his name.

I genuinely humbly apologise.

tonight's batch of ice is a bad batch. Making me paranoid. Had a dream I losta puppy and wasn't even asleep and when I was asleep I had a dream people accused me of cheating on my GF and I didn't so I'm a little rattled.

once again sorry.
I dont know if your a genuine dogs fan, a robot, a troll, a serial pest/piss taker or literally just an ice junkie...but let me tell you, you play each of those rolls with exemplary precision.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont know if your a genuine dogs fan, a robot, a troll, a serial pest/piss taker or literally just an ice junkie...but let me tell you, you play each of those rolls with exemplary precision.
Ive never felt so coimplimented and offended at the same time as i am now.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
btw theres no such thing as an ice 'junkie'. Its not that tyoe of drug, its like weed. for the modst part harmless, just wakes you up, gives energy and puts your minds into gear.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
btw theres no such thing as an ice 'junkie'. Its not that tyoe of drug, its like weed. for the modst part harmless, just wakes you up, gives energy and puts your minds into gear.
You would know.....

Screenshot_20200827-212450_Google.jpg

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Looks like he has put on 1.5 kgs lol

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently a few nrl sides are showing interest in Bevan. Has been killing it for Wigan at fullback apparently, haven’t watched him in the super league but has decent stats.
Played 9 games
7 Tries- 1 Behind the leading try scorer.
4 Try assists
10 line breaks
54 tackle breaks- competition leader.
Wigan fans have been talking him up and don’t want to lose him and apparently knocked back a contract upgrade over there.
Could he be our next Ben Barba?
We lack pace and x facor he could be a good target imo.
Do we have his defence stats :grinning:

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Most of our positions need better players.
If Hoppa is our fb going forward we need another decent centre and if Hoppa plays centre we need a gun fullback. Smith Okunbor and Dwz can fight it out for wing spots because Meaney isn’t a winger
Meaney is our fullback.i think his game will go to another level under Barrett.would like to see him put some size on another 5kilos

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol Corey Thompson would run rings around our side can’t believe we didn’t make a play for him but chose Lafai
I think they just wanted a cheap experienced centre they don't need to worry about long term because of the injuries.

So it was basically Bryson or Lafai.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Some here may recall me mention as a scoop we were looking at Goodwin for this very reason, but I revealed later he turned us down.

Clearly, Lafai was the second option for the same reasons.

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So you're a dogs fan for how long?
And you constantly swipe me for liking Souths.
Yet,
You never ever noticed that our former star fullback is named Ben BARBA?

like you never looked at a scoresheet and team lineup to notice it's BARBA and not Barber?

or do you look at the scoreboard and say 'nah cuz they keep misspelling it?'

I don't understand people like you. And I wouldn't have said anything if you didn't always take shots at me.
It's just an honest mistake with auto correct you IDIOT!!!