Best pho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Oh and its pronounced close to "fur".

There is also different kinds. Theres Beef but theres different type of them too.

N

Natboy

I like Pho Thang Long in bankstown. Its down the road from Liberty Palace.

Pho An is average. Its quick service though which is a plus.

Im Viet too. Home made ones are the best.
I've never tried that one will. Thanks
My mates all say home made is the best. I want to make it but seems like a lot of work

N

Natboy

Ok so I had Pho Tau Bay in Cabra today for lunch
I have eaten pho in the usual places in Sydney like Bankstown, Hurstville, the city, as well as heaps of places in Vietnam & San Francisco where the best pho is meant to be
The pho today was the freshest & best I've had easily. I even got a takeaway for dinner it was that good. The service was very fast & friendly. Definitely try this place!

Now I just need an invite around to your mother's places for home made Pho! haha
Don't worry, I'll bring flowers & a nice bottle of wine haha

N

Natboy

I love the line in one of Eminem's new songs, voice hoarser than Tori Spelling's face haha

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I finally got there Tonee. Amazing pho. Has such a beautiful flavour and doesn't need any hoisin or chilli!
Good job! I always put hoisin and chili no matter what cos I like it lol

N

Natboy

Good job! I always put hoisin and chili no matter what cos I like it lol
Yeah I love it too but am really enjoying natural flavours since I got my nose fixed and can taste better :grinning:

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I cannot contribute to this thread in any meaningful way, but, I'll just leave this here

N

Natboy

I cannot contribute to this thread in any meaningful way, but, I'll just leave this here

Haha snoop dogg's vietnamese resturarant haha. I saw a Japanese restaurant called, "Miso phat" in Maui haha

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha snoop dogg's vietnamese resturarant haha. I saw a Japanese restaurant called, "Miso phat" in Maui haha
There are some funny restaurant names out there

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've only recently caught onto Pho (what took me so ****ing long...)

I've only tried a few places, but it seems pretty hard to get wrong! All taste so good, and welly cheap!

Anyway, If you work in Pyrmont the one I go to is Banh Mi Co - on the Corner of Harris and John st. most days the line is out the door for the rolls

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
PHD in Marrickville

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I've only tried a few places, but it seems pretty hard to get wrong! All taste so good, and welly cheap!

Anyway, If you work in Pyrmont the one I go to is Banh Mi Co - on the Corner of Harris and John st. most days the line is out the door for the rolls
haha sick **** even got the spelling correct!

Register

New Pup
Reaction score
[FONT=Liberation Sans, sans-serif]There's always long queue and want to know whether its that good.[/FONT]

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Since this thread I've tried pho at about 6-8 different places, and all have their different variations!

But by far the best I've tried is still Banh mi co in Pyrmont. They must lace their soup with ice.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does pho have lots of msg, salt, bad stuff in it?

im trying to eat clean, but really craving pho today

Status
Not open for further replies.