Best front row in the comp?

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. What an embarrassing take.
Rcg and Paulo would be lucky to be in top 10 after last year.
Tigers despite being shit, have top 5 starting props. Dolphins also underrated.
Fletcher baker hasn't been proven as a starting prop..
Putting keppie ahead of tatola.. laughable.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Yeah before they absolutely smashed the Eels pack who all peaked in 2022 in both the semi and grand final

Roosters got the best prop trio

Panthers got the best prop duo

Gould and his assistant Ciraldo will need to do a Hasler 2012 come up with a game plan to hide key weaknesses Hasler turner Graham Eastwood and Kasiano into halfbacks
Dymock

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
You can thank your hero for that. The reverse wholesaler, Jabber the Butt lololol
Again wingnut who did we miss apart from your 20min man on 800k ? Name names & remember fist fuck just because they are off contract doesn’t mean they were available unless you want to pay 800k for Spence oh wait, you did. Fucking simpleton.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
We used to be tough across the park. We are heading in the right direction, not sure if we get back to our Dogs days. I'm hopeful
It will be years before we see that. The crop of kids who come through and become seniors members and nurture the next lot of young talent. Keeping everyone for 10yrs will be jthe challenge just as much as developing them.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Max king will be on fire next season. Injury free and blue balls free.

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lol@ RGG & Paulo being no 2. Leota destroyed them singlehandedly in the 22 GF.

As a Panthers fan is is good to see Leota finally getting the love he deserves. Since he fixed his hands I wouldn't swap him for anyone. Value wise he is the best prop in game & easily top 5 regardless of cost. His stats don't show it, but his affect on games is amazing.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Again wingnut who did we miss apart from your 20min man on 800k ? Name names & remember fist fuck just because they are off contract doesn’t mean they were available unless you want to pay 800k for Spence oh wait, you did. Fucking simpleton.
We've been through this a million times. If you can't secure forwards, don't let the half decent ones you do have go. It's not rocket science. Having said that, a so called big shot like Gus should have been able to lure Tino to Belmore. He basically signed his NRL career away at the Titans. Leniu is not a 20 minute man and could have worked wonders for our pack... you on the other hand are a 20 IQ point man, my cromag friend.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
lol@ RGG & Paulo being no 2. Leota destroyed them singlehandedly in the 22 GF.

As a Panthers fan is is good to see Leota finally getting the love he deserves. Since he fixed his hands I wouldn't swap him for anyone. Value wise he is the best prop in game & easily top 5 regardless of cost. His stats don't show it, but his affect on games is amazing.
Are you guys turning Alamoti into a bench middle? That's why I've been told.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
We've been through this a million times. If you can't secure forwards, don't let the half decent ones you do have go. It's not rocket science. Having said that, a so called big shot like Gus should have been able to lure Tino to Belmore. He basically signed his NRL career away at the Titans. Leniu is not a 20 minute man and could have worked wonders for our pack... you on the other hand are a 20 IQ point man, my cromag friend.
Well Spence is a 20min man, You want to give him 800k to try pump out more min but that’s a stab in the dark. He may not handle it. Being a lead prop is different to starting in the panthers pack. 2nd Gus should have gotten tino , 1.5mil minimum for 10 with it going up every tv deal? You are fucking insane. On top of that Gus knows who is moving and who isn’t . Tino was never moving Gus stated that on his podcast along with haas saying they are going nowhere. Player managers using us and the tigers to pump up contracts and fucktards like you and your different personalities fell for it. Just because we have cap room and need a position filled doesn’t mean we throw the bank at them. Napa, Thompson, tpj add to that out desperation signing for a halfback with the park footballer on 500k little flange. All desperate signings and zero value, just like your knowledge and opinion it has zero worth. Maybe a little like your life .

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Leota & Fisher-Harris combo then it’s daylight

Haas, AFB & Tapine individually are in their own league.

The level below them is the constantly selected origin / international rep props. Collins, NAS, Burgess, Tino, etc

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look at the last 4 GFs.

The forwards that matched it with JFH & Leota were:

Bromwich + NAS

Burgess + Jnr Tatola

Haas + Flegler

It was only Parra’s combo who got completely dusted, that opening 20mins RCG & Paulo got destroyed.

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are you guys turning Alamoti into a bench middle? That's why I've been told.
Pretty sure he will end up a backrower. Would be funny if we did turn him into a middle & he kills it though. Backrow is where we are a bit thin, so that would make more sense. Fish, Leota, Sorronsen & Smith and we are set. Liam Henry as next man up. Sorro had been great out wider, but his best spot is in the middle.

Alamoti is a talented kid, it will be interesting to see how he goes.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every forward in history has been a 20 min man at the beginning of there careers. Lenius just turned 23. Within 2 yrs he will be playing 40-60 mins week in week out

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Every forward in history has been a 20 min man at the beginning of there careers. Lenius just turned 23. Within 2 yrs he will be playing 40-60 mins week in week out
Fair enough but he isn’t worth more than 500k at his current output. Boi flange wanted to pay him Critta money. He isn’t worth 800k , he is a bench forward plays with energy and provides impact after everyone else has done the hard work. He isn’t a lead prop for mine so I’m not paying 800k, I prefer to wait 1 more yr and throw 1mil at AFB.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Having good #8 & #10 is important, but it isn't everything. Tiggers rank well for starting props, but finished last in 2023. Titans, also with the same props, rank 3rd! They finished 1 place higher than us.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pretty sure he will end up a backrower. Would be funny if we did turn him into a middle & he kills it though. Backrow is where we are a bit thin, so that would make more sense. Fish, Leota, Sorronsen & Smith and we are set. Liam Henry as next man up. Sorro had been great out wider, but his best spot is in the middle.

Alamoti is a talented kid, it will be interesting to see how he goes.
Edge does make more sense although I did hear middle, I think. I could be wrong, probably am lol.

Ciraldo got it massively wrong with him, he wasn't ready for firstgrade AND he threw him on the left edge despite him being a very dominant right sided player. He also had quite a few big issues at centre that should've been identified during preseason and not halfway through the season where Gus started talking about him wanting to play closer to the middle at either lock or 5/8 lol.

Anyway you'll probably turn him into a mini Kikau running outside of Cleary. He has some soft hands and can play into the line (better ballplayer than Burton lmao), has an offload and can run a decent line. Focus can now be on adding some more size to his frame and developing his power game now that he's probably not going to be playing centre and he'll probably be a 200+ game NRL player.