News Ben Hunt reportedly asks for release

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Danny Weidler going hard at this story. He may be a c$%t but he doesn't get many things terribly wrong. He's all in again in saying Hunt wants out now.
I'd like to think that Gus has plan to steal Sullivan if he can't land Hunt

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hunt's wife is on Instagram posting a lot about missing her family etc.

And she is a Nutritionist+ (nearly) a Dietitian (so a crazy) lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hunt's wife is on Instagram posting a lot about missing her family etc.

And she is a Nutritionist+ (nearly) a Dietitian (so a crazy) lol
I am sick to death of these QLD flops crying home sick, it’s a few hours on a plane ffs. In the same bloody country!!!! While earning ridiculous amounts of money, flying is relatively cheap.

QLDers are the biggest sooks when it comes to being ‘homesick’ they are worse than the poms who have family on the other side of the world.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, cause he’s a win at any cost kinda bloke. I vaguely remember dank had interactions with Dessie and the dude told dank to fuck off.
I don’t know the timing of it, but Dank was at Manly for a while, yet there was no exposé about it like the Sharks. I’m no Shark fan (can’t stand the ***** actually) but there was something very fishy (pardon the pun) about how much they copped over the peptide thing, when Manly just snuck by. I mean the press conference with ACCC was it? Edit: ACIC possibly? Australian crime commission. They made it seem like a federal crime. And yet the Sharks players got off relatively lightly, so it was out of whack.

I think Des may well have been Manly coach at the time Dank was there…

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t know the timing of it, but Dank was at Manly for a while, yet there was no exposé about it like the Sharks. I’m no Shark fan (can’t stand the ***** actually) but there was something very fishy (pardon the pun) about how much they copped over the peptide thing, when Manly just snuck by. I mean the press conference with ACCC was it? Edit: ACIC possibly? Australian crime commission. They made it seem like a federal crime. And yet the Sharks players got off relatively lightly, so it was out of whack.

I think Des may well have been Manly coach at the time Dank was there…
yep. But when dank tried to inject peptides into one of the players, Dessie said kicked him out

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched an interview with him recently where he actually said his favourite stadium to play is Cbus

someone on Twitter ask Gus… if we aren’t in the “hunt”he will tell us. If he doesn’t respond we are on

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't see him ever being a top 8 halfback in the NRL so I'd pass.
Depends on the squad I guess. If he was a 6 with a gun 7 next to him regularly to form a solid combo he'd be much better.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Depends on the squad I guess. If he was a 6 with a gun 7 next to him regularly to form a solid combo he'd be much better.
Probably but he's been crap the past few games at 6 outisde Hunt. Also we have enough players at 6. Need a top 7 & 1.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a lot more going for us than titans

- we could save him the money and effort of moving at all, won’t need to uproot his family, take kids out of school etc
- our cap is much better constructed and flexible in the coming years
- Better halves partner in burton
- Gus is an attraction and already built rapport with Ben
- Next year we have a gun fullback coming and more signings
- Titans most likely will hit their ceiling if they sign him, we can still get better
- We have more cap space for this year I assume because we let players go
- we have Flanno jr who could be of interest to the dragons in a swap

Gus can get this over the line if he pulls his finger out and stop signing no name qld cup centres

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunt obviously not impressed by Flanagan. The clown needs to stfu quoted in the media on a regular basis about how he is gonna turn the drags around and was quick to beat his chest about how he was the best man for the job.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They aren't going to comment one way or the other.
I remember the comments about Moses came our straight away from Gus. While I give it another week probably, I would expect the question to be posed to him on 100% footy tomorrow night and we will gauge his reaction then.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunt obviously not impressed by Flanagan. The clown needs to stfu quoted in the media on a regular basis about how he is gonna turn the drags around and was quick to beat his chest about how he was the best man for the job.
Remember Flanno got on a podcast begging for the Bulldogs job lol I’m glad with Kyle gone we can finally fuck that family off from our club. Bunch of fleas