Ben Cummins is the ref again for our game.....

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They do they hate us .. why we sit at the bottom of the ladder … but it’s just not the nrls fault. We have a shit system … we need a new coach, new play out.. we need to change the system, and everyone in it. Until we can go to the top again.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Deadset fuck this. I’m so over the Fucking shit that goes against us every Fucking time with these shit *****. I don’t condone bottling and shit but deadset I’d be fine if someone just uppercutted this ***** Chin off.

Our first decent chance for a month and we get a handicap of this fucking corrupt cum bucket

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 2 refs that hate us the most. We've had them ref 4 of 7 games this year.
Cummings & Sutton, have there own little wager going on between them on who can screw us the best, So far Sutton is in front that means Cummings has to play catch up, he will get his chance on Friday so watch out dogs here comes Cummings. For all our Kennel mates who don't believe these reffs don't have a Vendetta against us I'm surprised that no one mentioned that Burton put a challenge in against Souths on Friday but it was blatantly dismissed by the same Sutton who left us a man down and made sure we didn't see ball again in that 10minutes period under the pretense that he had continually warned on ruck infringements but souths never even got one warning for the same infringements, Sutton must be very religious, he seems to have his own crucifixion's every Good Friday he thinks he's Pontios Pilate as he washes his hands of the whole situation when he evens up the penalty count towards the end of the game when we have no chance of winning.