Ben Barba Stood Down Indefinitely

Status
Not open for further replies.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
barba not being sacked as maitua was means nothing

greenberg is just showing a double standard because barba is about 15 times more important than maitua was

but if you are correct and barba did nothing much wrong (very doubtful) then please sack greenberg
Maitua was a dead set cock. Didn't he do a **** in Noads office after a mad Monday?
As soon as a real CEO came along he was on borrowed time

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I did not see the weedler bit but a mate called and told me his ex released a statement saying the stuff been said isn't true and that they both need their privacy to work things out , can some one confirm this ? My mate is also over 130 kgs and thinks he is a good sort

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did not see the weedler bit but a mate called and told me his ex released a statement saying the stuff been said isn't true and that they both need their privacy to work things out , can some one confirm this ? My mate is also over 130 kgs and thinks he is a good sort
incorrect about the "the stuff been said isn't true", rest is correct

B

bulldogs_fan_69

Does his contract still apply while he is suspended? I assume his manager will be getting a ****load of calls from other teams in the next couple of weeks.

Anyone else feeling seriously depressed?
yeah gutted

P

Paint.

Quick rundown:

-Ben Barba breaks up with Missus, mother of his two kids.
-Ben Barba isn't happy. He will probably face a custody case over his kids.
-Ben Barba gets depressed.
-Ben Barba starts binge drinking.
-Ben Barba starts wasting money on the pokies.
-Ben Barba asks to come off the field early in a trial match because he has no desire to play.
-Ben Barba, in an understandably **** mood, gets pissed off over something very small from Tim Browne. A training ground fight is what Greenberg is talking about when he says 'broke the clubs COC'.

There's a couple of other things which I shouldn't be saying online, too.

Mallyboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Benny should front the media ASAP. Avoiding the media will only add fuel to the fire. Get it out of the way and then focus dealing with the issues.

DSC

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's very simple, he needs to change to Pepsi fullstop. But he will be back, guaranteed.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Maitua was a dead set cock. Didn't he do a **** in Noads office after a mad Monday?
As soon as a real CEO came along he was on borrowed time
actually you made me search it and i found a maitua drink driving, and a last chance warning by noad so it was a little more worse for maitua than i remember

but still with the article i found on barba and his past its fair to put him in that troublemaker category without even knowing the most recent detail

storm2012

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Benny doesn`t need constant innuendos flying around from his own supporters.He will get that kind of thing from other heartless supporters from other clubs.He needs his privacy at this point in time.

DSC

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Benny doesn`t need constant innuendos flying around from his own supporters.He will get that kind of thing from other heartless supporters from other clubs.He needs his privacy at this point in time.
Mate we feel for the kid, but he is earning big dollars to represent this club and its members/supporters and most of us here are 100% behind him and the club but to say we are not disappointed and ropable at what he has done to himself and more importantly to the club would be a lie. Most of us in the area know what is going on and what is being said so we share what we hear.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Hopefully he will be sorted out and back firing on all cylinders , we love you Benny

In the meantime , Inu to Fullback and Tim Lafai to centre all good

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gutted, but it's a small sacrifice for us to play which will pay us well in the end. It's like taking stress leave from work, all the best benny!

BUGDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is barba the player that was rumoured to have asked for a release?

storm2012

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate we feel for the kid, but he is earning big dollars to represent this club and its members/supporters and most of us here are 100% behind him and the club but to say we are not disappointed and ropable at what he has done to himself and more importantly to the club would be a lie. Most of us in the area know what is going on and what is being said so we share what we hear.
Fair point

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone see weidler tonight? What was the thing with bennies x?
He was disgraceful at the press conference... acting all concenred for her, and pretty much trying to get Todd to admit he'd beaten her.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just because he is earning big dollars doesn't mean he shouldn't have any dramas in life. Us muppets would be the last thing on his mind. His kids are the most important thing in his life. Breaking up with his girl will have a huge effect on him spending time with his kids, so if he goes off the rails and does some stupid **** for the first time in his life, so be it. Support him and hope he gets the help he needs to help him out of the mental hole he is in right now, instead of posting stupid **** and saying how you are ropable with him. He has had a lot on his young shoulders through his life, being a Dad quite young and moving to a big city 2000km's from your family, then all of a sudden you are a superstar. None of us know the pressure he is under and what his thoughts are right now, so relax with the stupid comments about how he has let you down.

chafstaa

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just heard that barba will be flying out for immediate help.. Greenberg wants him out of sydney asap..
don't know how trustful the source is but sounds like its really serious and will take time..

Status
Not open for further replies.