Ben Barba Stood Down Indefinitely

Status
Not open for further replies.

shindig

Waterboy
Reaction score
You guys are worrying too much. Greenberg said the club had the option to sack him but that it wouldn't help Barba doing so.

Just think about that and remain positive!
That wouldnt help the Bulldogs , thats why he didnt get sacked.

If he was sacked the Cowboys would snap him up to replace JT or the Roosters would sign him to replace Minichello

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh I think its a odd move.

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You guys are worrying too much. Greenberg said the club had the option to sack him but that it wouldn't help Barba doing so.

Just think about that and remain positive!

I agree with you Mr Invinceble..
mthiugh what has me slightly concerned is his profile being removed from the website..
is this a standard procedure when a player has been stood down??

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
barba is guilty of something serious and greenberg wont say what it is

thats giving everybody an open invitation to speculate

it could lead to the facts coming out and then the club looking worse off for attempting the cover up

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
They seem to be giving out two messages. Greenberg is stressing the “he is ill” and “we need to think about him and his personal life before footy” angle. But then there seems to be hints that he has done something drastic and the club is preparing for damage control. You would think that it would be a token of good will and a gesture of club support to keep Barba’s player profile and imagery on the website whilst he was away trying to sort his life out.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Man, Roddy is like a pig in sh!t with this news today!!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
im not to sure anymore this is just a minor issue regarding behavior and the clubs policies, the club has acted very very quickly by getting a media conference going, getting it out there that he has personal problems, saying it is not a police matter doesnt make me feel any better.

if this is the clubs way of dealing with a players personal problems what would they do for something more serious

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
barba is guilty of something serious and greenberg wont say what it is

thats giving everybody an open invitation to speculate

it could lead to the facts coming out and then the club looking worse off for attempting the cover up
i agree rod....... doesnt sound right these steps by the club for Personal Issues

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seems a little extreme if barba is just going off the rails a bit getting on the piss and partying and having run ins with ex ,there has to be more to this otherwise its a bit extreme if you ask me .you watch weidler try to find bennys ex to get an interview to uncover more crap .in todds press conferance he kept taking about her ,hope shes on side with the club or therell be a weidler exclusive

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
AGREE 1000%, I can't believe even our own so-called fans are even adding fuel to the fire of assumptions, WTF?..Poor form from this forum IMO.
Maybe Barbs has been racking up coke with Fitler and friends and now with this ASADA crap they want to hide him until all substances are out of his system?

Or maybe Barba is pregnant and they are sending him off to a cathlic boarding home until he has the baby and they make him give it up for adaption.

Second theory sounds more likely to me.

Charlie Sheen

Still "Winning"
Reaction score
Something is very weird about all this

Wouldn't be surprised if he never plays for us again..

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Btw this f*cks up my dream team. Bloody hell.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think its safe to say we will see BUPA back before we see Benny :(

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its just a matter of time until it all comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:

liambritemmy

Waterboy
Reaction score
How long till SBW, Nasser and politis start telling him the club has done the dirty on him, politis would be watching this very closely, wouldn't mind betting there has already been contact made, gus would be sniffing round like a horny fox terrier

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw barba was going to be on a midweek fox sports show as a co host, i saw the ad this morning with anasta and barrett

this along with the face of the game stuff and default qld selection makes it a huge stuff up worse than taumata

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I knew barba hanging around those manly retards (DCE) would lead to bad news!!

Status
Not open for further replies.