Ben Barba - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last week I posted that I'd laugh if Barba went to a qld team because he is home sick. Now this bullshit is flying around.
It's all your fault man.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if a timely unexpected bug that led to about two weeks closure of the kennel wouldn't be the best case scenario for our club ATM. Seems like all we're doing is fuelling the fire..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's all your fault man.
I'm holding a press conference at 5pm apologising for the **** on social media starting bullshit rumours from my post lol

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if a timely unexpected bug that led to about two weeks closure of the kennel wouldn't be the best case scenario for our club ATM. Seems like all we're doing is fuelling the fire..
yeah let's censor it

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
players sat down with the Todd and Des and tried coming to a solution:grinning: ? Ben's rehab program followed after.
Let's not add more to this, Paul Kent even spoke on foxsports and in his talk with Greenburg, Todd said this incident occured last year, and there were no grudges (at least not now).
100% Correct right on the money there Jimmy.

I only post things that I feel you people would like to know, there's much more to the whole club situation and I keep quite, but with all honesty I like to hear and inform people what's happening. You think i start these treads for a laugh, I love the club and hate it when I hear these things but I thought Ill be nice enough to inform the rest of the supporters out there
Loads of shit TBH...

oh ffs if the rumour is out there then its out there. You really have some kind of Napoleonesque thoughts about ya
True, but we have a responsibility as a premiere Bulldogs supporters site not to support or encourage rumours, especially when we 100% know that they aren't true.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ffs don't mention bookies... Do you really want Tom Waterhouse having his own sub forum on here, because that's what mentioning bookies here may result in.

I removed part of a rumour in his quoted reply.. :grinning:

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone- is it true Ben Barba is seeking an end to his contract to go wioth the Broncos??? I just heard this???!!!!!! WTF!

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^ Phews...

Ok.... thanks Kennel peeps for putting the rumour to rest... i can breathe now

Cheers!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
^^ Phews...

Cheers!
You do night shifts or you just woke up from your sleep?

It is all over the social media.... it is a rumour :grinning:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Benny was kissing his club logo on the jersey last year when he was scoring, we need to use the week off to heal some rifts, maybe the shit slingers can have shit sandwiches today for lunch.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
^^ Phews...

Cheers!
Your sig. Is that your house? if so, can I come over?

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah finally a article came out to deny a rumour for us...

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...-joining-broncos/story-fnca0von-1226621109307

Todd Greenberg has said

"However, Greenberg put an end to the talk last night, insisting Barba was going nowhere.

"We don't engage in rumour or innuendo," Greenberg said. "Ben is working hard both on and off the field and is making good progress. Any suggestion of him being released are way off the mark and simply incorrect."

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope other people aren't planning to leave over Barba staying.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nrl rumour mill just said 'Ben barba and kris keating have something in common.. Stay tuned..'?? Wonder what that's about. Ben certainly isn't a ranga who is a terrible half back with no creativity..

Status
Not open for further replies.