Ben Barba - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
This here is exactly why rumours created as threads needs to be deleted. SOCIAL MEDIA
i think you missed another vital comment. BULLDOGS09 FOR ADMIN.

joey.t

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
so if it doesn't happen joey are u prepared to stop posting crap? cause so far i've not seen anything confirmed from any of your comments.

the admin and myself and i assume many other fans are sick of reading negative crap. that is 99.9% just rumours that turn out to be rubbish.
I only post things that I feel you people would like to know, there's much more to the whole club situation and I keep quite, but with all honesty I like to hear and inform people what's happening. You think i start these treads for a laugh, I love the club and hate it when I hear these things but I thought Ill be nice enough to inform the rest of the supporters out there

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I only post things that I feel you people would like to know, there's much more to the whole club situation and I keep quite, but with all honesty I like to hear and inform people what's happening. You think i start these treads for a laugh, I love the club and hate it when I hear these things but I thought Ill be nice enough to inform the rest of the supporters out there
inform them of one of the worse possible news you could hear which has just been confirmed as rubbish?

come on mate.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's the point of a discussion I found out from a reliable source that he has been released start a thread to inform and the owner takes it down, I don't get it what's the point of this website for then.. I easily have way more contact to the ins and outs on the club purely based on the fact that I have dinners at my place with many of our players. But this is a joke ill just keep to myself and not inform you people on anything
At this point it is probably best you keep them to yourself, and if you do know something I'm sure the club/players/the person telling you are telling you in confidence. You're obviously breaking that trust.

If everything you've said is to be true, it will be announced through the right channel and within time. We do not need this sort of rumours to be published on such a public forum.

Josh Massoud‏@josh_massoud11m
@BenBarba03 management has emphatically denied social media rumours that he's asked for a release to join @brisbanebroncos #NRL
Who's to say they did not read your comment then tweeted this to closed the rumours.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's the point of a discussion I found out from a reliable source that he has been released start a thread to inform and the owner takes it down, I don't get it what's the point of this website for then.. I easily have way more contact to the ins and outs on the club purely based on the fact that I have dinners at my place with many of our players. But this is a joke ill just keep to myself and not inform you people on anything
What do you have for dinner? Laham mishwi?... Can I come?

joey.t

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fine by me ill keep it to myself. Only doing you people a favor haha

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting fact: In Spanish barba translates to "beard"

Moe is going to trim his barba today

Last edited by a moderator:

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Krisnan Inu has also denied these rumours through Instagram, we have gotten to the point now were our players are trying to defend the name of the club, and deny speculation which is spread by people like yourself Joey.

Doing who a favour exactly? Nobody, but not only that, if it gets to the point were the club steps in, you can actually find yourself in a bit of bother. Just a friendly warning.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
joey.t, alot of people can sit behind their monitors and make all these claims to make their selves look and sound important, and so that others take them serious.

But if you keep it up with false or private info you will find your self in trouble, you can't always hide on the internet especially if you are trying hurt a serious business so be very careful and make ethical choices.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate it's you and 100 other people that have come through here. May some of you are legit... I doubt it cos even if the players were your best mate, they wouldn't talk about their deepest and most personal business and personal interests.

So create another user name and come back as a normal person.

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
:o todd says so tonee.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, people are going to ask "why is Joey.t banned for a month?" and I'll provide you that answer.

User: joey.t
Date Thread Created: 02-04-13, 07:30 AM
Thread Title: Barba sacked?
Thread Status: Deleted and in Trash Bin (Mod viewable only)
Thread Content: Heard from a few people this morning that barba was caught drinking in kings cross and has been sacked by the club.. Please tell me this is not true. The person also heard it from one of the players this morning
The bloke is full of it, and this is the SECOND time he's posted a rumour, just this time it seems to have spread like wildfire. As to if he is the root of the rumour, who cares, fact is today we removed another thread by him on the same topic, again claiming a player had told him.

These comments have since been denied by numerous creditable / media sources (RLW Mole / Josh Massoud / etc).

Let this serve as a timely warning to others.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
good job mr inv, i recommend the same thing to tonee. he is clearly stirring the pot. todd g came out too denie it too.

also the fact that he made a previous post is rubbish clearly. two attempts to spread barba out of dogs in 2 weeks. wouldnt be suprised if hes a bronco fan.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah... since Todd's weighed in, the club may be instructed to have a look around to see where such rumours are coming from.

Definitely don't want this site being one of them.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah... since Todd's weighed in, the club may be instructed to have a look around to see where such rumours are coming from.

Definitely don't want this site being one of them.
oh ffs if the rumour is out there then its out there. You really have some kind of Napoleonesque thoughts about ya

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Last week I posted that I'd laugh if Barba went to a qld team because he is home sick. Now this bullshit is flying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.