Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
25 minutes was not enough for Barba, but defo not in place of Kimmorlely

We threw a forward pass for one try
knocked at the line for another two

It was closer then you think

We would of beaten 14 teams the way we played last night.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
25 minutes was not enough for Barba, but defo not in place of Kimmorlely

We threw a forward pass for one try
knocked at the line for another two

It was closer then you think

We would of beaten 14 teams the way we played last night.
The people who suggest this have rocks in their head.

C

chipandchase

lets all wait until this week, with prob BK and Ennis out, i expect green half back and barba 5/8, hooker ? maybe halatua
hopefully we will bring in harrison to play 1st grade

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
lmao @ blaqdog sidelining kimmorley for barba

barba would die if he did the work of kimmorley in a game

he would die
Shutup Roddy.

Of course I wouldn't replace Kimmorley with Barba. But if you gave me a choice to never have Barba or give Kimmorley the entire game to produce something, well - some food for thought I guess.

Just saying Barba should be given priority from here onwards. Kimmorley is not producing the goods for us.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Got trampled in defence a couple of times but always went back for a second effort.

In attack, he scored a try supporting the ball carrier, took on the fullback and scored in the corner. He also set up Nanai throwing a cut out ball. He looked a tad flat and tried to spark a late comeback.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
The Sunday Roast have big wraps on Barba, and reckon should be the starting Five-Eighth next week.

They also stated that Barba is in the same situation as JT, saying JT wasn't big enough for First Grade, then having JT leave and become the games best Half-Back...

Listen to them MOORE!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Phil Gould said Thurston had to leave the Dogs to become great, and they are in danger of the same happening with Barba if they don't start him.

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
Phil Gould said Thurston had to leave the Dogs to become great, and they are in danger of the same happening with Barba if they don't start him.
I thought this all season until he resigned... now I'm scared he's never going to develop because he has limited game time.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought this all season until he resigned... now I'm scared he's never going to develop because he has limited game time.
Yeah he needs experience to become a better player, but he can't get much experience playing 15-20 minutes per game. He must be ripping his hair out.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Playing 25mins does not help his development as a footballer, and it damn sure isn't helping us to win games.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Playing 25mins does not help his development as a footballer, and it damn sure isn't helping us to win games.
Especially seeing we can't seem to score points. Its like driving around in a Mitsubishi Sigma and complaining it is too slow, when you have a M3 beamer in the garage at home.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I really don't understand it.

We've been saying it for years. The fans, the commentary, Barba himself - yet Folkes and Moore have never wanted to give him a start.

I could have understood last year, but I don't understand this year at all.

It was the second half of last year he should have been brought from the bench. And it's this year he should have been getting a start.

Taking way too damn long to develop this guy.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
well playing him for 50 minutes isnt helping us win either
Moore played him 50 minutes straight. That's not the way to play him.

As I've clearly stated before, he should be getting approx. 40min a game, and used as a regular sub, not a contingency.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Moore played him 50 minutes straight. That's not the way to play him.

As I've clearly stated before, he should be getting approx. 40min a game, and used as a regular sub, not a contingency.
so you want him to be brought on and off like a forward?

i think that is a waste

Status
Not open for further replies.