Belmore a sell out Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Driving down to the game tomorrow from Newcastle. Parking will be hard to come by unless i get there super early... In saying that I'm more keen to catch a train from a nearby suburb. Anyone have any recommendations on the easiest station to access ?
I'd say Wiley Park you might be able to park around the school and walk to the station. On the other side probably Canterbury, park in one of the streets off Canterbury Rd and walk to the station.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'd say Wiley Park you might be able to park around the school and walk to the station. On the other side probably Canterbury, park in one of the streets off Canterbury Rd and walk to the station.
Thanks mate. Plan to get to belmore at 11:30 if it turns out i can't get a park in the club or nearby ill check these spots out. Thanks for the help ;)

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Driving down to the game tomorrow from Newcastle. Parking will be hard to come by unless i get there super early... In saying that I'm more keen to catch a train from a nearby suburb. Anyone have any recommendations on the easiest station to access ?
Mate I was going to suggest you park in the streets closer to Campsie and then a short walk through the lane way behind the playing arena. If you get there early enough you can also park near the Greek church which is very handy.

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Campsie 1 suburb away!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder how many sharks fans will be there?

100% bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is it worth driving down to the game? Or will it be hard to find parking

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoe often do you hear sellout for a NRL game? Funny thing is when you do our club is involved in it hah

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
People are complaining on Twitter about being refused entry to Canterbury Leagues because they are wearing Sharks supporter gear.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
People are complaining on Twitter about being refused entry to Canterbury Leagues because they are wearing Sharks supporter gear.
So they should be refused entry,
It's a Bulldogs leagues club,
The enemy is not welcome,
I don't care if that sounds arrogant or not,
If I'm in the Canterbury leagues club to watch the game, I want to wat h it with fellow Bulldogs fans, the last thing I want is to endure sharks fans cheering on and booing us in our own home so to speak,
Sharkies fans, go support your own leagues club

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Crappamatta knocked me back for wearing my Bulldogs jersey.

Plus the Jewsters refused us entry after the 2004 GF lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So they should be refused entry,
It's a Bulldogs leagues club,
The enemy is not welcome,
I don't care if that sounds arrogant or not,
If I'm in the Canterbury leagues club to watch the game, I want to wat h it with fellow Bulldogs fans, the last thing I want is to endure sharks fans cheering on and booing us in our own home so to speak,
Sharkies fans, go support your own leagues club
Yeah, we don't need your money, your shitty club does.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Crappamatta knocked me back for wearing my Bulldogs jersey.

Plus the Jewsters refused us entry after the 2004 GF lol
The jewsters didn't knock you back , they have a haggling process.just like a stone masons secret hand shake you have to learn the tricks

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The jewsters didn't knock you back , they have a haggling process.just like a stone masons secret hand shake you have to learn the tricks
Lol it all makes sense now.

I never been so pumped about a game I'm not attending. But I'll be there in spirit.

Come on you Dogs, maul those gummy *****! Break that Barba **** in half.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The place is crazy !
2hours early and I had to park in lakemba 3km away !
There's cars doing happy laps, people chanting and doggies everywhere !!

I've seen 2 sharks fans. bravest, most deluded people I've ever clapped eyes on.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good.
Who gives a shit ??
The only reason a sharks fan would be at Canterbury leagues today, is to start shit.
F@ck em, go watch at sharkies with your other 5 fans.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The place is crazy !
2hours early and I had to park in lakemba 3km away !
There's cars doing happy laps, people chanting and doggies everywhere !!

I've seen 2 sharks fans. bravest, most deluded people I've ever clapped eyes on.
Mick Fanning and Julian Wilson?

Status
Not open for further replies.