Beer Appreciation Thread

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice one Bones. All In opened not long after I came to Brisbane, and was one of the first of its kind, with the tap house, takeaways, food trucks etc.

I think from memory you live North Side? Not far from All In are Fick and Aether in Northgate.

View attachment 38815
Sweet. I'll put Fick, and Aether on the list. I thought I went to Aether at Milton once??

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sweet. I'll put Fick, and Aether on the list. I thought I went to Aether at Milton once??
Yes, Aether used to be in a tiny spot behind the station I think.

Fick is something different to the usual craft beer joint in that it's in the Belgian style in bottles. Has a nice restaurant too. It's just off the intersection of Northgate Road and Toombul Road. Enjoy.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I had a weird beer last night that was absolutely beautiful, Wander Brewing Fragariopod double milkshake IPA (12%). I’m finding it hard to drink watered down aussie stuff lately & do love the stronger flavors.
Has anyone tried Pliny the elder?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nope. Looks hard to find in Australia.
Everyone is raving about it & I’m looking forward to trying it. They only deliver to California. I have family there but hope they don’t drink it all before I pick it up haha

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tried something I hadn't seen before from my local bws (not known for its variety, and tbh, I'd never heard of a "cold IPA" before), and watching a movie called "Nightmare in Adelaide". Good weekend all...

20220319_191035.jpg

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Little wonder people get pissed and stoned, the country is blotto.
Reckon Nelson bourbon 6.0 is better than Woodstock.

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm heading overseas tomorrow and have told Mrs CD that I must empty the fridge as much as possible, so I'm making this sacrifice or 4.

20220420_191619.jpg

Last edited: