Opinion Baz

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
How the fuck we hired furner baffles me. He’s one of the worst coaches of all time in the nrlol

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bro, he pulled Thompson off with like 5 to go? Why? His rotations are ridiculous. 50 minutes straight of Katoa and the back on 10 minutes later to play lock? Fucking why? I don't get it. Topine should walk back into the side, defends miles better than our more experienced forwards.
I don’t disagree. When Jacko is back he should help us stop leaking points. A fit RFM may give us some go forward. My point is when we overcome some injury woes some of these blokes in the side now surely are gone, but our options are limited right now.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were in that agree terrible rotation but seem to be improving side looks no where near fitness farking look like they got nothing in tank.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
Barrett has the safest job in the NRLoL this season. We were expected to get the wood spoon at the beginning of the season. So it doesn’t make a difference if we actually get it

But next year is a different story. If BAZ think he can get away with these performances this far into the season and still keep his job, he’s deluded
at least we win something lol, fuck please not another year with barrett aeriously fuck him off

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ah, OK, missed that.
Then yes, agree he needs to be picked.
I didn't think he was ready when selected, but he brought miles more energy than anyone else and was strong in defence.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let the rebuild begin sack Barrett .
We need a coach with some grunt
Not a media darling
We are now set back another 4 years
Wayne Bennett is available...... what do you reckon???

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i understand that we have a crap squad but having Katoa and Idiot out there is just trash , Katoa plays 50 minutes of crap at hooker gets a ten break then back out there as a middle forward it's just brain dead .

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne Bennett is available...... what do you reckon???
Wayne Bennett in a heart beat.
Boat Has sailed he might go back Brisbane ,we signed Barrett on hope.
If in 2022 Burton ,the fox and naden play like dead shits who will you blame?
Bennett is proven you’ll look at the statistics

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Topine is injured, right?
Otherwise agree.
I don't think so. He was named for the Mounties and has played the last few weeks in Reserves.

The last few weeks I thought that it was because of some Round 11 technicality bullshit that he hadn't been named but now I don't know why he isn't playing. If he's fit, he has to be in the team somewhere the rest of the season.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think so. He was named for the Mounties and has played the last few weeks in Reserves.

The last few weeks I thought that it was because of some Round 11 technicality bullshit that he hadn't been named but now I don't know why he isn't playing. If he's fit, he has to be in the team somewhere the rest of the season.
Agree mate. So what if he’s wet behind the ears - he’s shown more heart and skill than some blokes getting the nod ahead of him. Hetho is back next week so that’s likely one change, maybe more. Hopefully Baz is sharpening his axe on the trip home tonight (well maybe wait until you’re off the plane Baz :-)).