Barrett the worst coach in NRL history

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Honestly he keeps talking about patches are improving. His a joke. No idea about coaching. No matter who he brings, it will get worse. Attacking coach my ass. Fuck him off and get Bennett for 2 years to fix his mess. Ill pay 1million a year for bennett.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck our fans are morons sometimes. Vent all you want, but we were right in the game til Lewis went off which changed everything. Even at 14-0 we weren't playing horribly. We were just completely out classed against a top 4 team. Look at the roster and the holes in the team instead of Barrett..

Hopefully Baz makes some better selections and picks Doorey finally. But outside of that, the Baz hysteria is absurd.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly he keeps talking about patches are improving. His a joke. No idea about coaching. No matter who he brings, it will get worse. Attacking coach my ass. Fuck him off and get Bennett for 2 years to fix his mess. Ill pay 1million a year for bennett.
Take a breath and look at the team he has. Missing the captain, missing other top players, down one of our halves after six minutes. Up against one of the hot sides in the comp. Young players finding first grade a bit tougher than reserves. Givng away cheap possession. Players on big money who are playing lazy, unimaginative football. I don't know what else he can do.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck our fans are morons sometimes. Vent all you want, but we were right in the game til Lewis went off which changed everything. Even at 14-0 we weren't playing horribly. We were just completely out classed against a top 4 team. Look at the roster and the holes in the team instead of Barrett..

Hopefully Baz makes some better selections and picks Doorey finally. But outside of that, the Baz hysteria is absurd.
Keep accepting that mediocrity. We had Pay before who loved the club, now mercenary Barrett is taking the piss with floggings every week including to a poor Broncos side.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

bulldogs lose 140-0: "bulldogs were right in the game for the first 25 seconds after kickoff, it was 0-0 and we tackled really well in the first 3 tackles"

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is this from your usual source?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Keep accepting that mediocrity. We had Pay before who loved the club, now mercenary Barrett is taking the piss with floggings every week including to a poor Broncos side.
I'm not accepting mediocrity, I'm being realistic. It's round 4 and people want him fired. Get a grip.

Holbrook's first four games were as bad as this at the Titans and look at how well he's doing now.

If you wanted to keep Pay, that would be accepting mediocrity! If you want ro replace Barrett, whatever but don't mention Pay as the savior! Part of the reason the squad is so shit is because of him.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm not accepting mediocrity, I'm being realistic. It's round 4 and people want him fired. Get a grip.

Holbrook's first four games were as bad as this at the Titans and look at how well he's doing now.
Holbrook had a good cv unlike Barrett the ex-Manly dud 2.0

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm a little confused by threads like this. Don't we take context into account?

Not saying Barrett is the best coach out there, but surely we're gotta look at the whole situation here.

Lost one of our halves for the entire game early on which meant we immediately lost an interchange player for the whole game.

Got absolutely fucked by the ref continuously throughout the game.

Have had injuries / suspensions to numerous players. We've lost Meaney again. Will lost another 1 or 2 to suspension.

This isn't an excuse in the slightest, just stating facts.

We all complain how the media rips us apart but cuts Manly and others a lot of slack. But, then we turn on our coach and go on about he's the worst one out there?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Im with you. I want to fucking uppercut so many stupid fucks on this forum sometimes.