News Barrett meet with Naden

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wouldn't say he's a Panthers reject. He was in their grand final side last year. If the Panthers lose him for next year they don't have any high profile replacements. I would prefer Staggs for a reasonable price but if not I can live with Naden
Staggs and reasonable price don't belong in the same sentence unfortunately. Brisbane will pay him 650-700k plus and he's too risky with his injury history plus we have enough cap space tied up on outside backs to be able to compete with that offer.

Naden for 300k max on a two year deal wouldn't be a bad option.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably no chance. Stupid thing is he could've already been here if we're to believe the rumours about us pulling out because of the drug thing. We've only gone back because we've missed other targets.
Need to get Kris across too before Ricky realises he's the best centre at the Raiders

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Would rather Jackson Ferris but beggers can't be choosers

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Need to get Kris across too before Ricky realises he's the best centre at the Raiders
He's not concerned as they have Harley-Smith Shields who is far better but just injured

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
From what I gather Allen is on a cheap contract isn't he? 2-300k? Not fussed if he plays reggies. Good depth across multiple positions IF he is the one that misses out.
Nasheed here,
Allen is on 425

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd be happy with him.

2. Cotric
3. Kris
4. Allan
5. JAC

That should surely enough work with, lacks some genuine speed outside of JAC but i'd much rather run out with something like that an invest extra $$$ towards the likes of Rudolph, Clark and whoever else we're in negotiations with that might still be under contract..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve never seen Krissy play but I back this because I can see on the raiders forum which I dabble in that they also think Kris is best and rickys just being stupid loyal.

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baz should be having a meeting with Flanagan to get the ball to said centres with space more that 2 times in 6 rounds

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He has been so underwhelming, I blame Wighton partly for his form drop... Big ball hog starving him of quality ball.
I blame Hodgson limiting Wightons good ball leading to Wighton being wasteful. I said his in the match thread but Hodgson is actually VERY bad lol.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I blame Hodgson limiting Wightons good ball leading to Wighton being wasteful. I said his in the match thread but Hodgson is actually VERY bad lol.
This.

Dude has fallen off a cliff

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd be happy with him.

2. Cotric
3. Kris
4. Allan
5. JAC

That should surely enough work with, lacks some genuine speed outside of JAC but i'd much rather run out with something like that an invest extra $$$ towards the likes of Rudolph, Clark and whoever else we're in negotiations with that might still be under contract..
And leave DWZ at fullback? Or try and groom Averillo there in the offseason?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Agree it's made it worse, but Wighton was still doing it last year. Funny that Ennis was talking Hodgson up saying he will thrive under new rules haha I was like c'mon Ennis. They can't keep going with the plan of moving Hodgson to lock when Starling comes on either as they are just taking valuable minutes away from real threats like Tapine. Ricky has alot of changes to make.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’ve never seen Krissy play but I back this because I can see on the raiders forum which I dabble in that they also think Kris is best and rickys just being stupid loyal.
Kris will be in this week after Raiders performance last week.