News Barrett’s viral one-word reply has the NRL talking

Axel_75

Waterboy
Reaction score
His context was comparing figures from all 5 rounds and comparing with other players in other teams and even with last year.
He brought up figures on average. He didn't take a snapshot and make a point.

It doesn't matter if he's a journalist, the Pope, or in a coma. He has hit the nail on the head and compared to the dribble that comes out of Barrett's mouth and judging from the way the team plays, I rate him higher than any geeks Barrett might employ coz its clear they aren't advising him with the right info.
That didn't happen in the press conference did it. And that's what everyone is talking about.

Everyone on this forum has an opinion and I don't think this journos is any better.

It's pretty easy to sit and throw stones. Maybe he should give up his job, step up and join the training staff.

DogDays

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His context was comparing figures from all 5 rounds and comparing with other players in other teams and even with last year.
He brought up figures on average. He didn't take a snapshot and make a point.

It doesn't matter if he's a journalist, the Pope, or in a coma. He has hit the nail on the head and compared to the dribble that comes out of Barrett's mouth and judging from the way the team plays, I rate him higher than any geeks Barrett might employ coz its clear they aren't advising him with the right info.
The Barrett protection racket is alive and well on the Kennel.

The guy can do no wrong - the most inept coach in the comp, dribbles the same crap every week, leaves the same underperforming players in the team and drops players that make us all cock our heads…

Just bizarre

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett and his stubborn ability to create change will see the dogs at
One win and nice losses after round 10,he is not capable of change and the side has shown no evolving after heavy recruiting in the off season.
Kyle should of had first crack round 1.
Something isn’t right at our club
Yeh a lack of quality depth

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The league's club needs to stump up the cash so Baz has a fund, so in the press conference he can call the referees performance a joke or inept or corrupt,the next time we get we get shafted or have cummins. It will be the same game most likely.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me this thread descended into complete dribble. Barrett suddenly isn’t in his honeymoon period with the press anymore (which I might add went on forever). Someone poses a real opinion about about Barrett’s structure questioning the attack whisperers tactics, and that’s a bad thing??

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let's not forget
He is Lebanese
The right light there is the slightest red tinge in the beard.
Thats 95% ranga anglo blood right there.
Thats why he favors anglo's and poms to run 5 tackle settlers.
Tolman, Jacko, Thomo, even Lewis given way too many opportunities with the ball in the attacking red zone.
All makes sense now.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The right light there is the slightest red tinge in the beard.
Thats 95% ranga anglo blood right there.
Thats why he favors anglo's and poms to run 5 tackle settlers.
Tolman, Jacko, Thomo, even Lewis given way too many opportunities with the ball in the attacking red zone.
All makes sense now.
Tolman?
He was long gone

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tolman?
He was long gone
yeah I know, I was just being an absolute idiot.
This thread reads kinda dumb to me.
I get the core issue but the outrage that he didnt answer a reporter when these cockheads give us nothing but shit is beyond me.
Id like to see these type of questions asked during members meetings by supporters who have concerns about the Dogs than media scum that have agenda's.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a good question because it’s a fact - TB clearly took offence to receiving a key metric that potentially reflects accurately based on a lack thereof points scored, possibly took it as a coaching tip - for someone supposedly known for attack at the Panthers, he’s done sweet FA at the Bulldogs and in 2022, there are simply no more excuses with the power he has now - he just can’t coach at the head of level, that’s becoming clear.
Yes, well you can tell the Panthers clearly MISS him, they are completely lost without him, their attack has gone to pack since Barrett and his cronies coaching staff left Penrith. And their defense even worse since he took Furner with him. In fact they may have to see if they can borrow Steve Hanson to motivate them back into form.
1649944788556.png1649944817555.png