News Barrett’s Under Siege Mr 20 %

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We downgraded to Pay from Hasler, and Barrett from Pay.....

It is evident that Barrett cannot coach with what he has got...he has his own style in his head, but hasnt got the crop for that style of play...

Anyways its pointless getting rid of Barrett now, unless its for a Bellamy, Robinson or Skeletor....

Replace him with someone else other than the 3 men above, you are just moving sideways instead of forwards

What needs to be done, and I am sure that the board and Gus will do it, is they need to piss of Barretts entire entourage - Furner, Sandercock, Ferris, etc and bring in the best of the best.....

Furner is supposedly the defensive coach, and since he has come to our club, our defence has never been this poor....we do not even have any defensive philosophy or structures in place!

Ferris is the strength and conditioning coach and all I will say its absolutely shit

Who the fuck is our wrestling coach? Do they even have one? Do they practice mud wrestling instead? Sure does look like it on the field

What about a fucken halves coach? Bellamy sent all his halves to Sydney before preseason and during the beginning of preseasons to work with Matty Johns.....Its obvious as daylight that we need a world class halves coach to help out the headless chooks we have....

What was Steve Hansen brought in for? Spiritual support for Barrett?

It was only a trial - Yes it was......I wasn't focused on the likes of JAC, Vaughan, Jackson, etc because you know these blokes perform week in week out...they have maybe a couple of "quite" games during the year, but they are true professionals and they will never let you down....

I was more interested in the progression of the likes of Averillo, Wakeham, JMK and the likes, and they have not progressed or improved one iota and that falls back on Barrett and his support staff
Couldn’t have said it better myself

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can the nonperforming experts and moronic, pinhead keyboard coaches without a single clue about coaching, player or team management just try to hold their verbiage till at least round 4-5 before making calls for people's heads?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can the nonperforming experts and moronic, pinhead keyboard coaches without a single clue about coaching, player or team management just try to hold their verbiage till at least round 4-5 before making calls for people's heads?
Thanks.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We downgraded to Pay from Hasler, and Barrett from Pay.....

It is evident that Barrett cannot coach with what he has got...he has his own style in his head, but hasnt got the crop for that style of play...

Anyways its pointless getting rid of Barrett now, unless its for a Bellamy, Robinson or Skeletor....

Replace him with someone else other than the 3 men above, you are just moving sideways instead of forwards

What needs to be done, and I am sure that the board and Gus will do it, is they need to piss of Barretts entire entourage - Furner, Sandercock, Ferris, etc and bring in the best of the best.....

Furner is supposedly the defensive coach, and since he has come to our club, our defence has never been this poor....we do not even have any defensive philosophy or structures in place!

Ferris is the strength and conditioning coach and all I will say its absolutely shit

Who the fuck is our wrestling coach? Do they even have one? Do they practice mud wrestling instead? Sure does look like it on the field

What about a fucken halves coach? Bellamy sent all his halves to Sydney before preseason and during the beginning of preseasons to work with Matty Johns.....Its obvious as daylight that we need a world class halves coach to help out the headless chooks we have....

What was Steve Hansen brought in for? Spiritual support for Barrett?

It was only a trial - Yes it was......I wasn't focused on the likes of JAC, Vaughan, Jackson, etc because you know these blokes perform week in week out...they have maybe a couple of "quite" games during the year, but they are true professionals and they will never let you down....

I was more interested in the progression of the likes of Averillo, Wakeham, JMK and the likes, and they have not progressed or improved one iota and that falls back on Barrett and his support staff
Auckland......you've hit it on the head... well done. Pity no one that matters reads the kennel.........or do they?

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are under a lot of pressure after the Cronulla trials loss. Confidence is quite low at the moment. I’m just wondering whether we will bounce back against the cowboys

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was under siege the moment Ned Kelly was giving him tactical advice on the sidelines.