News Barrett’s Under Siege Mr 20 %

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can I just say I’m loving these articles, why? Because EVERYONE is responsible for our success this season and all the next ones after.

No one can hide and I think this is going to fuel some sort if competition for our players to at least jag some wins to get us out of this bottom of the ladder crap

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He won’t be sacked this year unless halfway through the year we are coming bottom 3.

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Shitting on us before the season has even started. Nice to see nothing has changed at the dt. No doubt Barrett is under pressure tho

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Given the draw we have I think 3 wins from the first 8 is around the pass mark. Hopefully we can jag a upset along the way and get to 4.
That’s why I love these articles, these guys are athletes and so they should be performing at their best. I’m not saying top 8 but as if you haven’t had enough of losing each and every week lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
All I know is I'm going to start deleting any new threads about sacking Barrett. 4 is enough surely. At best will merge them.

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I must admit ol mate Drunkfield would be absolutely salivating at the moment, because we are providing all the free ammo for him to lob grenade after grenade at the Dogs, Barrett and more particularily Gus. The only way to shut him up is to win, simples!

Over to you Trenty boy.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Given the draw we have I think 3 wins from the first 8 is around the pass mark. Hopefully we can jag a upset along the way and get to 4.
We MIGHT fluke a win against the cowboys and Groncos, who is the 3 win?

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should all take note people, after all, this is the official "SUNDAY TELEGRAPH MARKET" of odds on the first coach sacked.

Honestly, the way these clowns constantly write negative stories about our club has become laughable.

And they wonder why no one from our club will talk to them.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I just say I’m loving these articles, why? Because EVERYONE is responsible for our success this season and all the next ones after.

No one can hide and I think this is going to fuel some sort if competition for our players to at least jag some wins to get us out of this bottom of the ladder crap
Siege mentality! Bring back the dogs of war and shove it right up that drunk ****'s arse!

Edit: I thought there were passionate dog's supporters in here, yet I'm seeing a lot of negativity and doom and gloom. I bet we are far more successful this season than you doomsayers think.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We should all take note people, after all, this is the official "SUNDAY TELEGRAPH MARKET" of odds on the first coach sacked.

Honestly, the way these clowns constantly write negative stories about our club has become laughable.

And they wonder why no one from our club will talk to them.
Plus the putrid pieces of shit have a whinge about us dropping betting put publish betting prices in another article.