News Barba Goes Nuclear On Reporter.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did he mistake the reporter for his missus?

Talking of, she must be as big a moron as Benny to continue putting up with him and sticking up for his continued abuse and fuck ups.

Also, how mature of Benny to chuck rocks at his missus. Obviously though his head is full of them.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The guy has serious issues. His abuse will likely get worse now that he's out of the spotlight and has less to lose...

Ainslee is crazy for risking her own safety and that of her kids after so many years of abuse.

My mum was in a similar situation and thankfully she was courageous enough to leave when she did otherwise who knows how things would have ended up..

I hope one day soon Ainslee musters up the courage to do the same before things get even more violent.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why are the media probing?
He’s finished up, that’s it. Leave the guy to get on with his life. All this is doing is putting another blotch on the game of rugby league (although the NRL is doing a great job of that atm).

Last edited:

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s finished up, that’s it. Leave the guy to get on with his life. All this is doing is putting another blotch on the game of rugby league (although the NRL is doing a great job of that atm).
My thoughts exactly, the reporter went looking for a reaction. I'm not for one moment condoning what has happened, Barba deserved to be rubbed out of the game, however, this is the media being a **** and aiming for a reaction to create a headline.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree, I dislike the guy after what he did to the club but Media needs to leave him alone, who knows what state of mind he's in..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I would've actually like to know what it is that set him off. He was screaming at the guy saying "I LOST EVERYTHING" so I'm wondering what the reporter was asking him.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barba should be beginning to wind down his career with honour and sitting on a pile of cash but stupid is as stupid does.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yes he did the wrong thing... but ffs leave the guy alone, can clearly tell he's at breaking point and that isn't good for anyone

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barba is a **** for abusing his wife. This journo is just as much a **** for probbing a person with mental illness...

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish he did hurt the reporter, deserved it.

Ainsley is trapped because they have children .. I have a feeling she doesn't want to deprive them of their dad and that's why she's staying. When you're a parent It's no longer just about you.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck these reporters probing him to get a reaction and then creating headlines to make it bigger then it is. He's got major problems as is and it's obvious but is there a need to bait him and get reactions like this for headlines.
The guy needs help to battle whatever demons he has, shit like this will only make it worse.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% agree with many of the comments above.
This guy screwed up ROYALLY, we get it, there is no disputing that.
However, it is very clear he is in a bad place and has significant issues.
There is no need to pursue him anymore, its over.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I didn't bother to read about it as I really don't care about the fella, destroyed his families prospects! That being said, they should leave him alone. Everyone has a breaking point and when they do break him they will claim the victim card. Just leave the **** alone I say.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still harassing a guy that clearly has mental health issues. Ben deserved what he got. But this. Media. I would of loved him to flog that reporter and got off lightly with the mental health card, but at least the judge would of made sure he starts getting the help he needs. Fuck off media its shit like this that makes it harder on his wife and kids. Dumb fucks.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta love the media for provocation then claiming Barba is a prick.