News Barba Goes Nuclear On Reporter.

Wholetthedogsout

Waterboy
Reaction score
Does sound like hes in a bad place and has lost everything. Self inflicted of course - but I do fell kinda sorry for him having to face the constant questioning. Id suggest saying 'no comment' next time. Like those guys you see on current affair with the reporters running after them.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I want to feel sorry for this guy, but naa fuck him ..................................and his missus

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Does sound like hes in a bad place and has lost everything. Self inflicted of course - but I do fell kinda sorry for him having to face the constant questioning. Id suggest saying 'no comment' next time. Like those guys you see on current affair with the reporters running after them.
Well if its true they were chasing him around for a few days for a comment, that makes it a different story.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes healthy, he still has his wife and kids he just thinks hes lost everything one day he will wake up and realise hes lost bugger all

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
benny is clearly unstable and at breaking point now, while i do not condone what hes done at all, i do believe the media shouldnt push people over the edge by following and hassling him

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would've actually like to know what it is that set him off. He was screaming at the guy saying "I LOST EVERYTHING" so I'm wondering what the reporter was asking him.
Seems the reported asked him if he felt lucky (that his wife isn't pressing charges) and he snapped. Instead of getting agro like it's someone else's fault he lost everything he should look at himself and have his head between his knees in shame. What a fuckwit. He had several chances. He was my favourite player ever a few years back but as a person he's obviously a ****

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The ***** at breaking point, leave him alone, I hope he sorts himself out and gets his life on track for his children's sake.

As a player, well he has given me some of the best memories of a player in a doggies jersey. One of the most naturally talented players I have ever seen.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just a shit **** talking to a shit ****, both can get fucked

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sure hes done the wrong thing.. and hes payed big time for it with his career..

Personally think its poor form for journos to goad and provoke him especially when someones down..

Just my 2 cents..