Bailey Biondi Odo

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So everyone else has an opinion, including you 4 posts above, but mine is invalid even though I provided genuine, concrete reason why I think he should choose the footy option.
I know you like to make me a punching bag but I draw the line at potential life and death matters.
This forum is for open discussion RE footy related matters not for influencing a Kennel members son’s life ambitions.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Forgot about him would’ve been very useful alongside Burton as his had a feel of first grade. Would keep him 100% contingent on if KO is ready for a starter spot which with the plague of injuries even Munster won’t shine in that side.

He put in some nifty kicks from memory when he came into first grade unsure of his injury status but I hope his fit for the offseason. Doubt we’re signing a half, certainly in dire need of an experienced half with KO, BBO and Burton being so young.

6. BBO
7. Burton

14. KO

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Just ignore the flog bro, he’s not worth the effort.
You’re a shit father if you would rather send your son to war than a successful and lucrative footy career.
War is not glamorous. It kills people and people can kill him.

Last edited:

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re a shit father if you would rather send your son to war than a successful and lucrative footy career.
War is not glamorous. It kills people and people can kill him.
How about taking your shitcuntedness somewhere else. Who the fuck are you to call anyone a shit father when you are a garbage human being?

Stay in your lane

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
How about taking your shitcuntedness somewhere else. Who the fuck are you to call anyone a shit father when you are a garbage human being?

Stay in your lane
Because like I said, the people associated with NATO have said conflict involving Australia is near.
I’m not lying. Think about how I’d know this. Think about how I would be in a unique position to speak to NATO military analysts.

He attacked me first so I simply said a blunt truth. Footy career or war? How’s this even a decision.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Stay in your lane
Life on here has been so much better on here since I blocked him.

It would be paradise for everyone if he were banned again, but this time forever!!!

Over to you Mods!!!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Stay in your lane
Pissed me of initially but then I realised it was nashweed, so no big deal.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because like I said, the people associated with NATO have said conflict involving Australia is near.
I’m not lying. Think about how I’d know this. Think about how I would be in a unique position to speak to NATO military analysts.

He attacked me first so I simply said a blunt truth. Footy career or war? How’s this even a decision.
FD9767E0-4151-4930-8F0B-696F7079D04C.jpeg