Bailey Biondi Odo

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont usually start these conversations, but on that Clarkys IG page, he said we've cut BBO and upgraded Hoffman to top 30? I haven't seen anything on that, and forgive me if it's posted somewhere else, but what's going on with that? I'm lost...

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Rehab 2023 and "go again in 24" Is what Gus said.Fair enough I suppose, what isn't is the bog average top 30 replacement in Hoffman.
Makes zero sense we are loaded with outside backs and 2nd row and locked ourselves out of the market for a mid season signing

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I can’t see him sticking around tbh.

Hoffman is very average lol.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I can see him ending up in Cowboys system

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have tethered they replace him with a big **** seeing as were short of front rowers.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cows have plenty of halves and the young fella coming thru we tried to poach has big wraps on him. BBO looked lively at hooker question mark whether he makes it as a half.
Can see him as a #14 option when Granville retires. Understandably Chester and Duffy could fill that role

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lived in nth qld for 14 years used to watch a bit of the local league some special talent in that part of the world. cows just need to keep nurturing their own.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You no what I don't understand is why the club didn't look for a front-rower instead of Hoffman who let's be honest probably won't play 1st this year or next it's a waste of a spot in the top 30 the club just giving spots away like we have with a number of spots currently in the top 30 (Reynolds, Davey,Hoffman,Waddell,Okunbur, Flanagan) just to name a few Gus mentioned on twitter we had money in the cap for 23 and 24 you can't tell me there isn't a prop floating around in another clubs top 30 or out side playing in lower grades or super league that could have been more effective then Hoffman this decision was a terrible one imo

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
I dont usually start these conversations, but on that Clarkys IG page, he said we've cut BBO and upgraded Hoffman to top 30? I haven't seen anything on that, and forgive me if it's posted somewhere else, but what's going on with that? I'm lost...
there's your first mistake
u follow Clarkey and get your news from it

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh, winning games is the #KEY