Official Bailey Biondi-Odo re-signs with the Bulldogs for two years

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm really glad he's signed. I won't get too excited through, over recent years I've been hopeful we've signed the next big name player and it hasn't turned out that way - so no expectation from me, I'll enjoy watching him play and hope for the best.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Apart from Burton, BBO looks the most promising out of all the halves and hookers we currently have at our club. Hope he gets to play the remaining 5 games in the halves so we can see what he’s got. If he goes well then he could be Burton’s halves partner long term.
100% obviously an experienced half would be ideal next to burton but the way BBO plays i think they can bounce of each others confidence. I dont wana jump the gun but i think these 2 could potentially be a great combo.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apart from Burton, BBO looks the most promising out of all the halves and hookers we currently have at our club. Hope he gets to play the remaining 5 games in the halves so we can see what he’s got. If he goes well then he could be Burton’s halves partner long term.
Me too, I hope after this week he goes to 7. Averillo is better at 6.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Great signing but wow we are heavily invested in halves for next couple years that are in our top 30. There is no doubt Flanno can't be kept, wasting away 400k.
We're still going to be wasting ~250k moving Flanagan on. I can't see anyone picking him up for slightly above minimum wage and we're going to have to contribute the rest. I can't believe how bad he is.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hard to compare BBO to Barba and Thurston right now. As he only played 3-4 games off the bench.

But from the 20-30 minutes off the bench. BBO showed he has an accurate passing game. Speed off the mark. Short kicking game that resulted in line drop outs. 2 tries and a try assist, so he is ticking all the right boxes. With him committing further 2 years at the club. I hope he will be the answer to solve some of our key spine positions either half or hooker.