Official Bailey Biondi-Odo re-signs with the Bulldogs for two years

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're still going to be wasting ~250k moving Flanagan on. I can't see anyone picking him up for slightly above minimum wage and we're going to have to contribute the rest. I can't believe how bad he is.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We're still going to be wasting ~250k moving Flanagan on. I can't see anyone picking him up for slightly above minimum wage and we're going to have to contribute the rest. I can't believe how bad he is.
The 250k won't be wasted if he's not here for mine. money well spent.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Difference between BBO, Lewis, Wakeham and Flanno is that BBO looks like a genuine footballer who can play eyes up footy and is not a robot like the rest.

Up to Barrett and the club to develop him.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bradyk, we always have the Tigers that may take him for 800k lol

Even if we save 150k it's better than keeping him. We can use that to pay overs for a hooker like Smith. It may come to that if we want our man. Bad is an understatement. He has been given every opportunity to prove himself and when it comes down to questions about his welfare when trying to move him on ( because it will come up ) we don't look as thought we haven't supported him and just thrown him to the scrap heap.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did they wait till he re-signed before throwing him in at starting half?
Did they wait till he re-signed before throwing him in at starting half?
Smart move by the club, reward for loyalty and it shows clear intent that he is a big part of our future. It's got gus's fingerprints all over it.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news. Really hope he clicks in the halves. Not confident on jake averilo. Means he could go with burton and we go balls in on Brandon!
I would swap 2x Averillo compared to 1 almost untried BBO.

They are world apart in the talent compartment.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The 250k won't be wasted if he's not here for mine. money well spent.
If BBO turns out to be what we hope he can be it'd be worth it but we'll still have ~250k dead cap space we can't get back until Flanagan's off the books entirely (Panthers have still been successful doing similar things). Flanagan was still a dud buy and is going to be costly moving on.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If BBO turns out to be what we hope he can be it'd be worth it but we'll still have ~250k dead cap space we can't get back until Flanagan's off the books entirely (Panthers have still been successful doing similar things). Flanagan was still a dud buy and is going to be costly moving on.
But is it worse to have an unwanted and maybe destabilising character around the joint? idk....i'd hope he and Wakey both go and Lewis can get another low $$$ contract for depth lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
you remind me so much of one of my mates its not funny,He is intelligent,quick witted and I Love him, but there are times when I could happily headbutt the cahunt...............................
Yh i'm pretty annoying, get it all out on here so I'm more bearable in person lol.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news, but please everyone stop with the JT/ Barba shit and realise this kid is only 19. Everyone in this forum jizzes after one sign of brilliance from a young player then once they flatline a bit they shit all over them. This happened to Avo (21), doorey (21) starting to happen to Shoupp (19). Contain your expectations, we’re dealing with kids here, they’ll grow and become great club players in the long run but don’t expect them all to be JT before they’ve even had barely a season in FG. Give these guys time

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great news, but please everyone stop with the JT/ Barba shit and realise this kid is only 19. Everyone in this forum jizzes after one sign of brilliance from a young player then once they flatline a bit they shit all over them. This happened to Avo (21), doorey (21) starting to happen to Shoupp (19). Contain your expectations, we’re dealing with kids here, they’ll grow and become great club players in the long run but don’t expect them all to be JT before they’ve even had barely a season in FG. Give these guys time
Ok..one thing at least Doorey should not be in the comparison at all..he is soft this kid has way bigger kahoneys, has shown it and is 25kgs lighter ffs.Agree the promising ones get pumped up too much but i reckon this kid will prove to be much better than Avo and Schoupp and IS a genuine spine player..will absolutely shine i reckon.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok..one thing at least Doorey should not be in the comparison at all..he is soft this kid has way bigger kahoneys, has shown it and is 25kgs lighter ffs.Agree the promising ones get pumped up too much but i reckon this kid will prove to be much better than Avo and Schoupp and IS a genuine spine player..will absolutely shine i reckon.
Im as much of a fan as BBO as anyone. But he’s hasn’t even played a combined full game of FG and he’s being hyped up like crazy, I’m just worried about setting expectations for a 19 year old that are way too high. What happens when he doesn’t do anything magical for a couple weeks of starting and then another talented kid comes along and shines? TK will be calling for his head. The reality is, no one knows who will end up a better player when it’s all said and done but we gotta take into account all these boys are just beginning their careers