Back under the radar

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey leave us alone! Des ball is the only ball! Just because we don't like good runs from our forwards, good defence from our parrot, and good kicks from our halves doesn't mean we bad!

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here comes the hate train! How quickly attitude turns around in this place, pretty amusing considering how great the cows are playing

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Half time and last years premiers who are an exceptional side are winning. Thurston is putting on a masterclass and we have dropped the ball.

I understand the frustration, but this thread really does stink of fairweathered entitlement to be honest.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet few weeks ago you were praising
Nope, do your research pal. I wasn't satisfied with scraping past the Tigpies and Roosters or smashing the abysmal Broncos. We have beaten 3 top 8 sides this season and got touched up by Canberra at Belmore. What's to praise

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Half time and last years premiers who are an exceptional side are winning. Thurston is putting on a masterclass and we have dropped the ball.

I understand the frustration, but this thread really does stink of fairweathered entitlement to be honest.
Yeah, I think I'm entitled to effort from my team. Especially the bog standard players like Tolman/Perrett

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Here comes the hate train! How quickly attitude turns around in this place, pretty amusing considering how great the cows are playing
Cowboys are playing well. But the team looks fucking lost. offloads to players standing fucking still..... errors its not acceptable... Its either the players fault or Des' for not using his interchanges effectively....Also all our shitty last tackle kicks when we were under the pump, put it over the sideline.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol sos she Rex where are u

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cowboys are playing well. But the team looks fucking lost. offloads to players standing fucking still..... errors its not acceptable... Its either the players fault or Des' for not using his interchanges effectively....Also all our shitty last tackle kicks when we were under the pump, put it over the sideline.
Na fair dinkum mate, when we have had a week of and you expect a decent effort you're just a hater. How dare you!

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol we where never on the radar, the only decent game all year was against an out of form and under manned broncos team. The rubbish tonight is the same rubbish dished up all season, only difference is we are playing a real full-strength title contender.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Theres been no masterclass, we just about handed them the game after 10 minutes by playing woeful football. We've given them cheap possession, and made some rubbish defensive efforts. Easily the most disappointing game of the year from a fans perspective, hoping they'd go up there and have a good crack at least to confirm we're a top four team but instead the games just about done and dusted after 20 minutes.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets be honest get ready to finish 5th or 6th

We have beaten this year
Manly not a top 8 side
Penrith not a top 8 side
Souths not top 8
Melbourne top 8 side
Titans currently 8th
Tigersx2 not a top 8 side
Dragons not top 8 side
Roosters not a top 8 side
Brisbane top 8 but struggling

We are shit and don't think otherwise another season done and for the talent we have we are overrated

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tolman is the worst prop in the game. Cost us big time tonight. He always stifles our attack and has absolutely no go in him. Fuk him off alreadyyyyyyy....

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Same shit since 2013, we win a few games and you think maybe we've turned a corner and then we go back to our old self. 6th place is looking accurate, Broncos and Raiders will finish above us.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
A game best forgotten. They have had over 60% possession and we are out on our feet. Exhaustion has cased errors, and the Cowboys have had multiple repeat sets of six and been camped on our line most of the night. No side could beat them at home tonight.

We should just start next week afresh.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
or just accept that we're a thereabouts team

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Belmore will be an interest rematch. I think we'll be better prepared and more intent on winning. Cowboys will think they have it in the bag. If we can get a fair share of the ball, they will not have fresh legs by the end of the game. Close to the finals a defeat will set them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.