Back under the radar

Status
Not open for further replies.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Belmore will be an interest rematch. I think we'll be better prepared and more intent on winning. Cowboys will think they have it in the bag. If we can get a fair share of the ball, they will not have fresh legs by the end of the game. Close to the finals a defeat will set them back.
Your kidding right I can tell how the game will already go
We will hit an early lead and lose or we will have a shitload possession and not score and lose

This is how our run home will go WWLLW

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your kidding right I can tell how the game will already go
We will hit an early lead and lose or we will have a shitload possession and not score and lose

This is how our run home will go WWLLW
Wow! That's a confident prediction, I was thinking more losses are likely. Anyway I'm immune to them losing now. Bit like getting over a bust up with your best friend. Some nice memories, but not relevant to anything anymore.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! That's a confident prediction, I was thinking more losses are likely. Anyway I'm immune to them losing now. Bit like getting over a bust up with your best friend. Some nice memories, but not relevant to anything anymore.
Yea but look the wins are against dragons Newcastle and Souths and still wouldn't surprise me if we lose one of these

We will lose to Brisbane in Brisbane and we will lose to Cowboys at bel more

I hope we lose more games and miss the 8 I really want things to change but as long as we keep making the eight why would Hasler or the board change anything. On on the board they seem more interested in having a positive image then worried about performance

Status
Not open for further replies.