Aviation Thread

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Airbus A380 is the definition of man-made art... yet people worship Michaelangelo.
Really? The wingspan is impressive but I think it's an ugly whale.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd go with Hilary Clinton to see a plane!

You been to HARS? The super constellation or "Connie" is one beautiful plane.
No i want to though, i been out the one at longreach

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There is something about the C-17 I love. Super fat but I love it.
It's fucking awesome to see it only about 4-5 stories above your house doing a low pass.

But the sounds of the the Blackhawks are amazing... such an intimidating looking and sounding chopper.

They were doing night anti terror training around our area and buzzing over the house.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's fucking awesome to see it only about 4-5 stories above your house doing a low pass.

But the sounds of the the Blackhawks are amazing... such an intimidating looking and sounding chopper.

They were doing night anti terror training around our area and buzzing over the house.
I see them pretty often and there's always about 3-4 of them. Amazing sight. Missus hates it but I love watching them.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I see them pretty often and there's always about 3-4 of them. Amazing sight. Missus hates it but I love watching them.
When they were doing night ops I was out on our balcony losing my shit.. my wifes like "calm down they are only helicopter".

Meanwhile I'm spazzing out trying to take photos of them with my telephoto lens.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Really? The wingspan is impressive but I think it's an ugly whale.
How can you be sexually attracted to aeroplanes and not love an A380? The A380 is the BBW of aeroplanes bro!

Wahesh

Reaction score

I loved it when the Blackhawk would arrive at ANZ Stadium, do a 360, then leave, as part of the NRL GF pre-show.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How can you be sexually attracted to aeroplanes and not love an A380? The A380 is the BBW of aeroplanes bro!
Hahahahaha. My BBW fetish is the C5 Galaxy. She a big, fat, sexy bitch.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Hahahahaha. My BBW fetish is the C5 Galaxy. She a big, fat, sexy bitch.
Yeah that cargo plane is a big mofo. I think they use it to transport helicopters and military trucks in (eg Humvee's etc).

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I loved it when the Blackhawk would arrive at ANZ Stadium, do a 360, then leave, as part of the NRL GF pre-show.

It full "lights out" formation (where only the rear choppers tail light is on), they are incredibly imposing.

If you were a terrorist and heard those things heading towards your destination you'd shit your pants.