Averillo to Centre?

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Either should be playing fullback or maybe a 14 of the bench. His not a full time half back or centre or probably fullback after he has a go.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burton and bbo in the halves.
Make a play for milford
I just ran this post through my Issac Rumour Thread title predictor algorithm and it came back with

Milford to join TPJ in Belmore in player swap for Lewis

Go hard young man, the post thread button is awaiting for you.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ran this post through my Issac Rumour Thread title predictor algorithm and it came back with

Milford to join TPJ in Belmore in player swap for Lewis

Go hard young man, the post thread button is awaiting for you.
Milford is officially gone from the Broncos as of today.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Many say that centre is the hardest position to play defence, there's scheming halves inside you, 2nd rowers trying to run straight over you, opposition centres running inside and outside lines at you and wingers trying to beat with you with pace on the outside. Averillo at this stage of his career is simply not remotely close to being able to defend at centre, he would get destroyed, physically and confidence wise. Maybe he will be ready in a couple years and maybe not, he may never be able to handle the defensive decisions that a centre has to make many times in a game. Let alone the physical load that it takes to defend against the smallest, tallest, smartest, fastest and most athletic opposition coming at you from 3 directions, often at the same time.

Always a Bulldog
you do realise he defending one spot inside centre? stupid post honestly, halves get more targeted than centres.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
What is this “bukkake”obsession with Averillo? He’s a ghost on game day!!

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am glad on paper the roster is much stronger next year. Everyone will be competing for a spot in the 17.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His a another Moses m bye piss him of