Averillo the new gun

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah br
The shit Avo cops on here is fair dinkum a disgrace. The kid’s been passed around more than a bikie wench with regards to his position, no wonder he’s lost some confidence. He had a phenomenal game.
Yeah but he’s soft as a grape, sloans a shit defender bla bla. Watch him have an average game and they will be calling for his head again. Fat keyboard slobs e expect 10/10 performances every single week from the whole team. Averillo always had this in his game, genuine footballer can’t wait for him to be part of a winning culture in due time.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So ok after all the trials in different positions, i think we can settle on Averillo being a centre, or a winger. And thats it. No more halves or fb. He kills it out wide with decent service

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The shit Avo cops on here is fair dinkum a disgrace. The kid’s been passed around more than a bikie wench with regards to his position, no wonder he’s lost some confidence. He had a phenomenal game.
Agreed. He was awesome today. Many players get caught out in defense, it's a given against a good attacking team. But whenever tries are scored on his edge the lynch mob are out in forces with their forks.
Best case scenario, he kicks on and becomes an elite centre like ciraldo thinks he will be.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was great today. It's so good to finally see his pace and acceleration utilised in open space. None of which would have been there if the handbrake and momentum killer Flanagan had been playing. It's no coincidence that the minute Flanagan is out of the team, we look more expansive and dangerous.

Credit to Burns for giving Averillo plenty of early ball too..

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
genuinely asking, has he got quicker?!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was great today. It's so good to finally see his pace and acceleration utilised in open space. None of which would have been there if the handbrake and momentum killer Flanagan had been playing. It's no coincidence that the minute Flanagan is out of the team, we look more expansive and dangerous.

Credit to Burns for giving Averillo plenty of early ball too..
Score could of been in the 30’s if we didn’t bomb so many chances.

We’re bruised, busted, injured, bleeding and running on empty with half the team from NSW Cup, the whole fox and channel nine panel tipped the dragons.
We go to Wollongong and beat the dragons who were on a 6 in a row winning streak at Win Stadium. That’s what you call Dogs Of War, that’s the definition of dogs of war! And that’s what I grew up on and why I started supporting them 40 years ago.

Just a reminder to those that think we’re not a top 8 side because our roster isn’t good enough, A CHAMPION TEAM WILL ALWAYS TRUMP A TEAM OF CHAMPIONS!

We’d be at least 5 or 6 wins right now if it wasn’t for all those troops we have out.

Beware of the wounded dog! We just needed a good coach, and now we have one.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Score could of been in the 30’s if we didn’t bomb so many chances.

We’re bruised, busted, injured, bleeding and running on empty with half the team from NSW Cup, the whole fox and channel nine panel tipped the dragons.
We go to Wollongong and beat the dragons who were on a 6 in a row winning streak at Win Stadium. That’s what you call Dogs Of War, that’s the definition of dogs of war! And that’s what I grew up on and why I started supporting them 40 years ago.

Just a reminder to those that think we’re not a top 8 side because our roster isn’t good enough, A CHAMPION TEAM WILL ALWAYS TRUMP A TEAM OF CHAMPIONS!

We’d be at least 5 or 6 wins right now if it wasn’t for all those troops we have out.

Beware of the wounded dog! We just needed a good coach, and now we have one.
Ripper post bro. Bravo.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Fantastic effort by him today. I've been critical of him in the past but he deserved the credit.