Averillo is too predictable

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Averillo was not our problem at all today.

The first half JMK was absolutely rancid and literally gave Averillo and Burton no room to move. It was horrible service

Credit to JMK to turning it around in the second half but as soon as BBO came on the service was crisp and we started having room to move again.
Yeh but We need an organiser so Burton can play to his strengths

Our attack looked so predictable

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The first half JMK was absolutely rancid and literally gave Averillo and Burton no room to move. It was horrible service

Credit to JMK to turning it around in the second half but as soon as BBO came on the service was crisp and we started having room to move again.
THIS

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Go back and have a look at JMK’s service. He literally does a little pause and look before every pass from the ground (he actually can’t pass from the ground) and it gives the defensive line time to reset, every time. Even then he usually misses his mark most of the time.
Averillo did pretty well tonight and I’m confident they’ll find the right mix between him and Burton.
JMK has a fucking player option, that’s what we should have the shits with.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

JMK kills the whole attack with his poor service and wrong options. BBO created way more space and time for everyone. It was crazy to not bring him on earlier.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He catches, sprints and then dishes the ball on, or he runs and dummys

He’s to easy to defend against, he’s not a real halfback
Who knows if he’ll develop into one but the Averillo at halfback experiment has to end at least for now

EVen Meaney looked better at 5/8 in his first game for the Storm
What a fuckwit, we just won , he played well in slippery conditions and you are bagging players
Honestly fuck off

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Go back and have a look at JMK’s service. He literally does a little pause and look before every pass from the ground (he actually can’t pass from the ground) and it gives the defensive line time to reset, every time. Even then he usually misses his mark most of the time.
Averillo did pretty well tonight and I’m confident they’ll find the right mix between him and Burton.
JMK has a fucking player option, that’s what we should have the shits with.
I thought it was a club option for next year. Or hope it was anyway..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ffs where are the JMK Threads at?!?!,!!?!?!? He is the problem our halves were great. Averillo was robbed of a try lmao. I want BBO at 9 or Josh cook just fucking anyone other than JMK.
JMK is JuNK.

The 2nd biggest problem after Baz.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
I thought it was a club option for next year. Or hope it was anyway..
Maybe it’s Hethrington with the PO and JMK is a CO but I’m pretty sure it’s the other way around.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He catches, sprints and then dishes the ball on, or he runs and dummys

He’s to easy to defend against, he’s not a real halfback
Who knows if he’ll develop into one but the Averillo at halfback experiment has to end at least for now

EVen Meaney looked better at 5/8 in his first game for the Storm
Don’t say that bro @Mutt Dafty will get upset cuz. He’ll say you have no clue

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

So why did he still do nothing when BBO came on? What if he’s still shit with Reed? What will
Be the excuses then?