Averillo - Finally Found His Spot

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I am hopeful that he could become a very special fullback, saving the extra space in the cap will then go to other urgently needed fixing positions 7 , 8 , 12
Dylan Edwards has proved you dont have to be a flashy centre of attention type to be a successful fg fullback. Avo could emulate Edward's style for sure and maybe even add some added speed.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If you can't see that KFC Allen gave up on the play then there is no use explaining it you.

And by the way Averillo was great chance of actually streaking away himself except for a committed and brilliant cover tackle from Kikau.

As I said Vaughn was the one that came up with a dumb and game changing play.
Gave up on the play? He was trying to back up in support snd the pass was almost half a metre over his head. What drugs are you on?
He was no chance of streaking away. It was just a straight up dumb play.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Still a better halfback than Flanagan, 71 touches of pure shit from him last night lol.It was refreshing seeing him attack the ball and try and turn defence into attack, was basically our only form of attack all game other than Burton's boot.
Avo played like a bum. Because he is a bum.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I know you get off on trolling but the way you hammer a player like Averillo and Schoupp but defend Reserve Graders like Flanagan, Okunbur and Allan is a joke.
You seem pretty bothered by it, for sure. Are you ok? Do you need therapy?

It’s not a joke to say Avo played like a moron and probably cost us the game with 2 idiotic plays when it is true.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't care if we keep Averillo at fullback for the rest of the year, it might give the kid some confidence, however next year his best and only position moving forward in first grade will be as the bench utility.
Why? There’s literally no one we can sign. Our best hope is that avo becomes a decent fullback and we poach a good halfback. At least we don’t have to buy both positions

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Along with Flanno simply the worse player to play for us. Stop supporting duds
Was on fire for Souths before he signed fir us. Allan can clearly play. Geez some of you lack common sense. Blaming Allan for Avo’s mistake is just dopey.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was on fire for Souths before he signed fir us. Allan can clearly play. Geez some of you lack common sense. Blaming Allan for Avo’s mistake is just dopey.
Whats Allan got to do with you supporting duds? Ohhh:tearsofjoy:

Reaction score
Still a better halfback than Flanagan, 71 touches of pure shit from him last night lol.It was refreshing seeing him attack the ball and try and turn defence into attack, was basically our only form of attack all game other than Burton's boot.
71 touches? Is this a legitimate statistic? Where did you get it from can’t see it on the NRL app

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's Avos fault Allan is a fat, unfit plodder.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
got it cheers man
very interesting, our attacking style has definitely changed since Potter took charge
Yup, Flanagan's possessions have been way up the last two weeks while Burton is starting to float around a little more. Averillo also played across the park instead of just hanging out on the right edge like Dufty did. We looked very unorganised though so hopefully it looks a little better over the coming weeks.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You seem pretty bothered by it, for sure. Are you ok? Do you need therapy?

It’s not a joke to say Avo played like a moron and probably cost us the game with 2 idiotic plays when it is true.
I don't think you're in a position to be questioning if anyone needs therapy... Namaste..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's Avos fault Allan is a fat, unfit plodder.
No it’s Avo’s fault he’s a moron who took a very low percentage option and then threw a shocking pass to sn origin representative who was steaming the ball.

Seriously, nobody was at fault for that moment but Avo. This place is like clown college. Lol

Even Potter pointed out Avo’s dud plays in the presser.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't think you're in a position to be questioning if anyone needs therapy... Namaste..
I am a well adjusted individual. Your interest in me seems to be bordering on obsession lately. Namaste.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One can hope mate but I can't see it happening. We'll have over 6m to spend over the next 2 years so I'm not worried about spending money on a new fullback.
The correct decisions must be made especially in the spine.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's still early days to say that he is our long term answer at Fullback, but I think it is clear to see in just one half of footy that Fullback is his best position.

I don't know why it took anyone so long to figure it out.
I used to view him positively but last night he made some simple mistakes at big moments against us.
I don't think he possesses a footy brain in him.
I don't think there is a position for him in our side other than at hooker. I can't even remember if he can pass !!
Let him use his speed at dummy half and he could sniff offloads from our forwards.