Averillo - Finally Found His Spot

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Daddy. End of story.

Typical babied son of a coach. Buckles everytime a bit of pressure is applied.
Truth is tho that people too often use the whole daddy thing too much.

While I agree that there's definitely an element of this there, he's his own man and there are others that talk him up.

Just terrible.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Truth is tho that people too often use the whole daddy thing too much.

While I agree that there's definitely an element of this there, he's his own man and there are others that talk him up.

Just terrible.
Flamingo is not a man tbh. Still a boy on and off the field.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's still early days to say that he is our long term answer at Fullback, but I think it is clear to see in just one half of footy that Fullback is his best position.

I don't know why it took anyone so long to figure it out.
I am really pissed off, ever since he made 1st grade I've been saying he should be given a go at fullback,
But no, the coach knows better :rage:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I am really pissed off, ever since he made 1st grade I've been saying he should be given a go at fullback,
But no, the coach knows better :rage:
Potter was a lot quicker to identify that....so there's that lol

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HAS to spend the rest of the season at fb. Gus said he was really excited about the opportunity
It's up to him to prove if he is a capable fullback but needs to be given a proper chance to do so...
It would be nice from the Gloom & Doom fans on TK to back off and allow it to happen !!!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's up to him to prove if he is a capable fullback but needs to be given a proper chance to do so...
It would be nice from the Gloom & Doom fans on TK to back off and allow it to happen !!!
Exactly. Needs to be given the chance bad think he will be.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't care if we keep Averillo at fullback for the rest of the year, it might give the kid some confidence, however next year his best and only position moving forward in first grade will be as the bench utility.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't care if we keep Averillo at fullback for the rest of the year, it might give the kid some confidence, however next year his best and only position moving forward in first grade will be as the bench utility.
I am hopeful that he could become a very special fullback, saving the extra space in the cap will then go to other urgently needed fixing positions 7 , 8 , 12

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hopeful that he could become a very special fullback, saving the extra space in the cap will then go to other urgently needed fixing positions 7 , 8 , 12
One can hope mate but I can't see it happening. We'll have over 6m to spend over the next 2 years so I'm not worried about spending money on a new fullback.