Averillo Can not organise!!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
100%.. don't worry about those spuds as they clearly haven't watched every game this year.. because if they had they would never advocate to have Flanagan back.
I'm not fussed with either tbh.

Although Flanagan has been tripe, he was at his best in the first few games too, just like Avo now.

A third straight game of not icing a game, or kicking terribly I wouldn't mind putting Flanno back in.

Just me, but I think the problem is the forwards and Hooker. We have one NRL caliber forward, NO half who has ever played the game would look good behind that type of pack.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not fussed with either tbh.

Although Flanagan has been tripe, he was at his best in the first few games too, just like Avo now.

A third straight game of not icing a game, or kicking terribly I wouldn't mind putting Flanno back in.

Just me, but I think the problem is the forwards and Hooker. We have one NRL caliber forward, NO half who has ever played the game would look good behind that type of pack.
No way.. we look so much better in attack with the current 2 halves.. flanagan was beyond horrid... I would put lewis in before I'd offer Flanagan another go and I do not rate lewis at all..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Still don't know why we didn't go hard for Reynolds. His kicking game and organizing allows the 5/8th to concentrate on his job.
Yes, very big mistake .. would it f been great for the bulldogs to have such a quality half. Been lacking for so long.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Avo is slowly coming to grips of what it takes to play NRL
He desperately needs an experienced half or hooker helping him but all this game time will make him a better footy player next year when he has a better team to work with

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay let’s see next week! He will go missing in action. He doesn’t open his mouth. The forwards besides idiot and Katoa for what they are worth give a good crack. He should be playing off the back of that. Take the line on. Throw some dummies. Get the defence thinking. He’s so one dimensional. He gets the ball and pass straight away like an under 10s halfback. If you’re gonna persist with a half persist with Flanno who’s a natural half. I’m know I’m going against the Avo bandwagon but seriously he does fuck all.
Spot on mate.
People are still in raptures about his performance against Canberra where he ran for 41 metres no line break, no line break assists and no try assists. Some people are clueless

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Needs to be dropped next week. Learn his trade in Mounties if he wishes to be a half. He’s done no better than Flanno. His kicking is way too shit to be constantly given the ball on 5th. Gave me ulcers today!
Does he really wish to be a half though?

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need Lewis and his defence where maybe at lock is a option?
Our defence through the middle is like Niagara Falls open house .
Fix our defence then our offence will follow

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its OK to be critical of some players, but exactly who can Baz replace the poor performers with.
The bloody cupboard is bare. We are stuck with what we have. Minimal changers might be made, but there is nobody
who can step up as needed. If we dropped everybody who gets mentioned on here, we would finish up with a team of about 6 players.

Karl

Waterboy
Reaction score
He’s a catch and pass half. Honestly Wakeham out played him. What X Factor did you see? Turnstile in defence and I never see any urgency. I know he’s a local junior and we are all hoping him to succeed. But let’s call a spade a spade. I hope he proves me wrong I really do. But as of now I’m not convinced.
Totally useless. I am not convinced he will be a long term half. His 5th tackle kick that went over the sideline on the full is an example of his lack of quality in his game. In this industry, you either have it or you don’t.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Needs to be dropped next week. Learn his trade in Mounties if he wishes to be a half. He’s done no better than Flanno. His kicking is way too shit to be constantly given the ball on 5th. Gave me ulcers today!
You have to be joking surely. He’s got some errors in him but also has our attack straightened and he’s going into the line to create.... are you serious???
Kicks can improve but definitely no worse than Flanagan

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He will the be the perfect 6 when burton arrives

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to be joking surely. He’s got some errors in him but also has our attack straightened and he’s going into the line to create.... are you serious???
Kicks can improve but definitely no worse than Flanagan
They are both shit. Give me Lewis any day over both of em. Least he can defend