Opinion Australian Woken (Open)

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
no lol that is what a duped idiot would say about iraq, learn about what really happened before you try to act smart
Iraq took over Kuwait at the start of the war. If Iraq had nukes it would have been another ukraine on smaller scale.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It's funny wherever there's drugs and oil, those places need liberation?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Iraq took over Kuwait at the start of the war. If Iraq had nukes it would have been another ukraine on smaller scale.
lol no, try again maybe 3rd time you can get lucky and guess what happened

Iraq took over kuwait a decade prior and the afghanistan war was about terrorists, i know it gets confusing because of how many times america invades other countries its hard to keep track, but 2003 iraq war is a straight up smash and grab oil war created out of thin air, even the cover story in the build up to the war was not about terrorism, it was that iraq regime were building weapons of mass destruction and they needed to be stopped

only in one sentence did they attempt to link iraq to 9/11 and during the anthrax crisis when a US scientist released anthrax right out of fort detrick, they also tried to blame iraq for it, but 99.95% of the year long build up was explaining that iraq government needed to be killed

so you believe the iraq war cover story, why not believe the russian cover story?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Small difference, US and others invaded iraq/afghanistan to chase terrorists with no intention of actually making the countries part of the USA. Russia are land grabbing. Russia were not being attacked by ukrainian terrorists.
You think they will do the same if Israel was in tennis?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ok so iraq invaded kuwait in 2003? stop siding with the losing argument
Everyone knows US invasion of Iraq was for the oil and taking out Saddam so there was no threat to Israel.
Afghanistan war was about opium .

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Everyone knows US invasion of Iraq was for the oil and taking out Saddam so there was no threat to Israel.
Afghanistan war was about opium .
well apparently not everybody knows, now watch dognacious not even apologise for being wrong and slink away quietly

its an interesting situation because in the real world there needs to be a resolution, you can't just walk away

i think there should be a new kennel rule that all disputes are resolved and losing parties must concede just like in real life, this includes deflecting and talking about pancakes to avoid a resolution

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
of course if he doesn't want to concede then just explain how iraq attacked america like he claimed then we can continue

im going to suggest that he can't do that because it will sound very flimsy, there is no iraq attack on america that im aware of, unless he is racist and holds all arabs responsible for 9/11

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
well apparently not everybody knows, now watch dognacious not even apologise for being wrong and slink away quietly

its an interesting situation because in the real world there needs to be a resolution, you can't just walk away

i think there should be a new kennel rule that all disputes are resolved and losing parties must concede just like in real life, this includes deflecting and talking about pancakes to avoid a resolution
@Blue_boost is all for this!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

@Dognacious is actually right with exactly what he posted. But thats cool. Enjoy your pancakes.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
@Dognacious is actually right with exactly what he posted. But thats cool. Enjoy your pancakes.
Iraq terrorists attacked america and Iraq invaded Kuwait in 2003?

if you believe this is correct then put your name down and say yes that happened, dont be a slinky SOB

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't really want to get into this but I will just leave this here..

About the legality of the invasion of Iraq in 2003 by the Coalition of the Willing..

The then United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan said in September 2004 that: "From our point of view and the UN Charter point of view, it [the war] was illegal."

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I don't really want to get into this but I will just leave this here..

The then United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan said in September 2004 that: "From our point of view and the UN Charter point of view, it [the war] was illegal."
the US tried to make it legal by trying to convince the UN with that colin powell bullshit speech that you can't find on youtube in full anymore, france knew it was bullshit, indicated they would use their veto, US then gave up and invaded anyway, australia knew it was bullshit as well but chose to participate in the bullshit

you probably know about that series of events but i just want to educate doogie and dognacious

so i don't believe 2 wrongs make a right, but if you want to charge putin with war crimes then firstly go after bush, blair and john howard

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
the US tried to make it legal by trying to convince the UN with that colin powell bullshit speech that you can't find on youtube in full anymore, france knew it was bullshit, indicated they would use their veto, US then gave up and invaded anyway

you probably know about that series of events but i just want to educate doogie and dognacious

so i don't believe 2 wrongs make a right, but if you want to charge putin with war crimes then firstly go after bush, blair and john howard
And you know Rod what really annoys me? Bush, Blair, and Colin Powell in the end said they were wrong about Saddam having WMDs, thus admitting they were wrong in their actions. Yet the piece of shit Howard, despite the others admitting they were incorrect, still believes till this day, that he did the right thing. I must note too, that Howard was given a report by his OWN intelligence agency telling him it was highly unlikely that Iraq had WMDs, yet still went in.

I will give kudos to the late Simon Crean, who was the opposition Labor leader at the time, said he did not agree with Howard’s actions, declaring Australia should not invade Iraq. Thus declaring the Labor Party was not supporting the Liberal Party’s decision.

Last edited: