Opinion Australian Woken (Open)

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How woke can the idiots at Tennis Australia get? I've tuned in tonight to see that they've blanked out the Russian flag on Medvedev in the on screen graphics.

To me this is extremely juvenile. Tennis Australia can't differentiate from a Russian athlete vs what the Russian government is doing.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How woke can the idiots at Tennis Australia get? I've tuned in tonight to see that they've blanked out the Russian flag on Medvedev in the on screen graphics.

To me this is extremely juvenile. Tennis Australia can't differentiate from a Russian athlete vs what the Russian government is doing.
They did it last year also
Fucking stupid.
Leave politics out of sport for fuck sake

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this because of Ukraine or their doping sanctions?

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They’ve been doing it for a couple of years now.. last year they had a plain white flag. They need to keep politics out of sport ffs

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It’s not just tennis Australia, every major international sporting competition does it…and they do differentiate between the athlete and the country. That’s why the athletes are still allowed to compete.

The word Woke has become overused to the point of absurdity. The anti Russian sentiment isn’t even a woke thing. It’s a bipartisan thing lol

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russia is a global powerhouse its ridiculous they arent recognised by the losers who run tennis

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I hope he voices his opinion

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Bigger issues here ladies and gentlemen.

Why are so many of you interested in the most boring fckng sport of all time? Filled with a collective of the greatest 'vegetable in my own colon' 'sports' people you will ever find?

Get another hobby.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah cause Ukraine is the darling of the media, has always been a corrupt nation but some how it’s not anymore ? Putin > the Ukrainian begger zelensky who is getting rich from all the donations

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah cause Ukraine is the darling of the media, has always been a corrupt nation but some how it’s not anymore ? Putin > the Ukrainian begger zelensky who is getting rich from all the donations
Don't be a conspiracy theorist lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
this is the normal situation, i would have posted my top 20 list of vaccine nazi's who died suddenly if the covid thread was alive
Not allowed to discuss about post convid excess deaths here.
It's an uncomfortable truth!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
they didn't do this when america, uk, australia and others invaded iraq
Small difference, US and others invaded iraq/afghanistan to chase terrorists with no intention of actually making the countries part of the USA. Russia are land grabbing. Russia were not being attacked by ukrainian terrorists.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Small difference, US and others invaded iraq/afghanistan to chase terrorists with no intention of actually making the countries part of the USA. Russia are land grabbing. Russia were not being attacked by ukrainian terrorists.
no lol that is what a duped idiot would say about iraq, learn about what really happened before you try to act smart