Opinion Australian Woken (Open)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That's a bit right, but mainly a myth (the autistic kids being smart)

There are high functioning Austic people that are savants. Ridiculously talented. But that's extremely rare. Most autistic kids are just lose to moderate functioning. Less than 1% are savants.
Yeah, you're right.
He wasn't the most intelligent but his maths was better than a calculator!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Seems like he knows what he's talking about. The guy also seems pretty intelligent. That explains why you don't like him.
not intelligent enough to read a rulebook and understand that the A) B) C) D) are describing each situation that makes a tackle held, his brain is damaged and thinks all of them need happen

its funny because you were so confident and did the "and i quote" move lolol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yeah, you're right.
He wasn't the most intelligent but his maths was better than a calculator!
my maths is better than a calculator up to a point because i can half and double instantly and i know the trick to add a zero behind the original number to calculate a 10 multiplication

so if someone asks what is 45 x 38 then i will have the answer before someone can whip out a calculator and type it in, my brain instantly works out 40 x 38 and then the 5 x 38, so its quickly becomes a much simpler question of 1,520 + 190

but i think anybody can do that with a normal amount of intelligence

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
or on the above example you can work out 45 x 40 and then minus 90, thats probably the quicker way, 2.1 seconds vs 2.6 seconds

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
for my daily amusement im going to edit the 2022 australian open tennis tournament wikipedia page to read 2022 Australian Vaccinated tennis tournament

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
not intelligent enough to read a rulebook and understand that the A) B) C) D) are describing each situation that makes a tackle held, his brain is damaged and thinks all of them need happen

its funny because you were so confident and did the "and i quote" move lolol
So when the rules say that a player is held if:

- the player's ball carrying arm is on the ground
- the defender has an arm on the player
- the player's momentum stops

You're saying that a player is automatically tackled if any of those things happen?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nevermind. We've taken this too far off topic already.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So when the rules say that a player is held if:

- the player's ball carrying arm is on the ground
- the defender has an arm on the player
- the player's momentum stops

You're saying that a player is automatically tackled if any of those things happen?
as you can see no one section of the rules you brought up only has 'the players ball carrying arm hits the ground' it is joined by something else to describe a set of circumstances, so for example if A happens that is held, if B happens that is held, A happened here but you being the dumb person in the room claimed that this was not held because D hadn't happened

SECTION 11: The Tackle and Play-the-ball

Sub-section 2 - A player in possession is tackled:

When tackled: Grounded - A) when he is held by one or more opposing players and the ball or the hand or arm holding the ball comes into contact with the ground.

When tackled: Upright - B) when he is held by one or more opposing players in such a manner that he can make no further progress and cannot part with the ball.

When tackled: Succumbing - C) when, being held by an opponent, the tackled player makes it evident that he has succumbed to the tackle and wishes to be released in order to play-the-ball.

When tackled: Hand on player already grounded - D) when he is lying on the ground and an opponent places a hand on him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't care, let's talk about the jew tunnels instead.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
no nato was always coming, this is my post in 2008

i reckon the russians should feel slightly betrayed by the events after 91

i mean they eventually agreed to disband the soviet union and unify germany and it seemed like a good time

but fast forward and theyve got nato up the ass, and when ukraine joins, there will be american missiles and military bases within former USSR borders!, if there are any hard line russian communists left im sure they'd be very upset:p

and on cechnya, i guarantee those guys wished they had never used terrorism because russia can use the americans example of fighting terror and it'll be hypocrisy if america supports them

even 23 year old rodzilla was smart and knew what would happen when nato crept up on russia
You are missing the point. The point is it doesnt matter how many countries join nato, they wont do anything unless russia attacks them. All russia has to do to make it an inactive alliance is not attack other countries. All they want is for russia to stay in russia. Russia is banging its head against a wall and blaming the west for the headache.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You are missing the point. The point is it doesnt matter how many countries join nato, they wont do anything unless russia attacks them. All russia has to do to make it an inactive alliance is not attack other countries. All they want is for russia to stay in russia. Russia is banging its head against a wall and blaming the west for the headache.
so which were the 2 countries that russia took back?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
actually i do mind, this goes to that resolution i was talking about, you cant just walk away unmocked
But it's off topic. This thread is clearly about the Ukraine war.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I hope Medvedev wins and charges towards regaining his #1 spot. I don't know his beliefs and don't need to, all I know is that he was the best before Russians were banned from tour.