Australian society as a whole : Reflecting for a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol dnt take the bait bro
It's not taking the bait,
I'm not an idiot,
But I have integrity,
I love this country, I am open minded to its faults,
But when that country that I love is constantly ridiculed and put down, it kinda gets insulting, and my integrity forces me to stand up, be counted and speak up,

And I feel no remorse for that,

I use to not want to ruffle feathers, but you know what, enough is enough,

If there were equal amount of positive comments, I'd probably contribute constructively to this thread,

But since it's just a big, smash Australia thread, it's not worth the intellect,

So it's just a toilet thread now,

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So because I said the roads are ****ed I hate Australia?

I was ****ing born here, how can I hate my home?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
BIGGEST problem is EVERY "good" decision made by both our current and previous governments have been reactive rather than proactive.

We'll build a much needed extra lane on a freeway for us to need another one as soon as the first expansion is completed after 10 years.

Governments will build completely new undersized roads, infrastructure, suburbs and cities on the cheap, knowing population growth is going to explode and we'll be forking out 10x as much money to expand what should have been big enough in the first place.

We're building another tunnel off the M5 because the first one was only built with 2 lanes! Lol

We're building new rail lines towards Narellan 50 years after demolishing the original rail line out that way. Why did we demolish it in the first place knowing the area was going to have a massive growth in population?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should be compulsory for ever **** to put xmas lights out every year.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Southys comment was pure bait.

I see where ur coming from. End of the day we all love australia pretty sure of that. Of course it has its faults. I cant see anything over the top so far in this thread. Best country in the world go and start a thread. Everyone will be in.

At the end of the day most humans find it easier to point out the bad rather than the good which overall is a sad thing. Thats the way it is though.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I see where ur coming from. End of the day we all love australia pretty sure of that. Of course it has its faults. I cant see anything over the top so far in this thread. Best country in the world go and start a thread. Everyone will be in.

At the end of the day most humans find it easier to point out the bad rather than the good which overall is a sad thing. Thats the way it is though.
Fine,
Everyone carry on with all the negatives about Australia as you see it,

Forget the Australian loving skippy even entered this thread,

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Exactly, we ALL pick out the faults of the Dogs but does that mean we hate them?

Same as OUR country.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fine,
Everyone carry on with all the negatives about Australia as you see it,

Forget the Australian loving skippy even entered this thread,
Make a thread of the positives. See which fills up first.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not taking the bait,
I'm not an idiot,
But I have integrity,
I love this country, I am open minded to its faults,
But when that country that I love is constantly ridiculed and put down, it kinda gets insulting, and my integrity forces me to stand up, be counted and speak up,

And I feel no remorse for that,

I use to not want to ruffle feathers, but you know what, enough is enough,

If there were equal amount of positive comments, I'd probably contribute constructively to this thread,

But since it's just a big, smash Australia thread, it's not worth the intellect,

So it's just a toilet thread now,
Who's smashing Australia? Having an opinion on the direction of Australia is not being negative. Stop trying to be the defender of all things Australian. Diversity of thought and people is a collective strength.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have to shake my head sometimes,
I just knew it would be to much to ask of the kennel to possibly find anything positive to say about the very country we live in,
Chill brother what is say is in jest , but there is a massive difference in loving the values of our country , and picking on shitty transportation systems

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No such thing as perfection but aiming for it is never a bad thing. Ifnthere was no such thing as criticism how would anyone improve.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Chill brother what is say is in jest , but there is a massive difference in loving the values of our country , and picking on shitty transportation systems
Exactly. I hate how my country is run but if worst comes to worst, I'm picking up a M16 with a M206 grenade launcher and defending my country.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's clear that's what you meant.
It's not what I meant,

And to be honest, I don't care in the slightest if me speaking up pisses anybody off,

Sometimes, you have to stand up for things you love,

My mum has faults to, guess what, if you said negative things about my mum, I'd be in your face also,

Like I said, I would not care one iota if there were some positive comments, I would Join in and contribute constructively,

The fact the entire thread, apart from ck initial post, is just slandering Australia,
The country I love,
I make no apologies for speaking up in that case,

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My first time this year. I nearly killed myself on the roof, but my kids love it.
Fuking lol yeah I done the 1st level roof witch is about 4 mtrs I got to go up another story its a **** of a pitch also no room for error

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No such thing as perfection but aiming for it is never a bad thing. Ifnthere was no such thing as criticism how would anyone improve.
I dont know have you seen vanessa lanes cheeky smile when shes smoking a pole ? If she done that to me id say its perfect

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry for telling the truth about OUR ****ed up roads.

Obviously it's a touchy subject to you.

Plus I don't have to prove to you that I love my country just as much as you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.