Australia or new zealand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Considering how well our team is doing, and lets be honest, close to half our team are Kiwis, this year is really going to test my loyalty to Australia considering how many players we have that may get picked for the test teams. Who do you think from our squad will get a kangaroos or Kiwi jumper?

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Australia
Centre Josh morris
18th man benny barba

New Zealand
Pritchard
Kasiano
Perret
Inu
Halatau
Eastwood

LOL

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Considering how well our team is doing, and lets be honest, close to half our team are Kiwis, this year is really going to test my loyalty to Australia considering how many players we have that may get picked for the test teams. Who do you think from our squad will get a kangaroos or Kiwi jumper?
Are you from Australia or New Zealand ? Let me guess you were born in NSW but go for QLD anyway ?

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Are you from Australia or New Zealand ? Let me guess you were born in NSW but go for QLD anyway ?
Well if you must know, Im half chinese half Cambodian, born in Thailand, came to Australia when i was 3, first suburb i lived in was Campsie, then lived in Lakemba...That was 30 years ago. **** im old..lol

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well if you must know, Im half chinese half Cambodian, born in Thailand, came to Australia when i was 3, first suburb i lived in was Campsie, then lived in Lakemba...That was 30 years ago. **** im old..lol
Lol time flys... I'm pretty sure China and Cambodia are part of Queensland anyway ;)

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am amazed on how many supposed Kiwi players playing in the NRL have perfect Aussie accents, NZ accent is very difficult to lose which means they have been here in OZ for a very long long time.

I would not like ro see the supposed Kiwi players deciding that they want to play for NZ all because they would not make it in the Australian side, don't get me wrong! I want to see a stong NZ team as it has been but long term I think our causins across the Tasman are better off developing their super young players so they do not need to pick players for example where Mum and Dad imigrated here when the player was maybe 12yo or the players Grand Ma is a Kiwi etc etc
I believe this is not helpng the development of NZ RL, am I wrong? maybe it is easy to lose that Kiwi accent very quickly however from all the Friends I have as Kiwi's here in OZ it does not seem like it.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
TBH I was sure that Inu is an Aussie just like Tony Williams is and so is Mateo??? please correct me if I am wrong.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Morris & Barba For Australia.

Frank, Kas, Inu for NZ

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol @ people saying Inu will be playing for NZ.

Hurrell, Matai, Kenny-Dowell all are above him on the NZ pecking order.

P

Paint.

lol @ people saying Inu will be playing for NZ.

Hurrell, Matai, Kenny-Dowell all are above him on the NZ pecking order.
Hurrell's Tongan, not Kiwi. Matai and SKD are two of the NRL's biggest glass men so the chance that they'll both be fit at the same time is low.
On the wing... Nightingale has a spot wrapped up, with the form Vatuvei's in, he probs won't get a spot, so comes down to Perrett v Beale v Inu (assuming he aint centre).

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hurrell's Tongan, not Kiwi. Matai and SKD are two of the NRL's biggest glass men so the chance that they'll both be fit at the same time is low.
On the wing... Nightingale has a spot wrapped up, with the form Vatuvei's in, he probs won't get a spot, so comes down to Perrett v Beale v Inu (assuming he aint centre).
Hurrell intends to play for the Kiwis.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Pretty sure Kasiano decided he was a Queenslander bru.

Status
Not open for further replies.