Australia day / invasion Day shit fight thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't believe that awful Cardi B song we bagged a few momths ago got N°6 on JJJ top 100.
I can. Triple J listeners are weird.

I remember when everyone voted for Tay Tay as a joke and it would have won if Triple J didn't disqualify it.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
My name would have to be Scott for it to be self loathing

You can't even get that right you doofus, fuck you're shit at this
Must be tough looking in the mirror each morning and wondering what you’re going to do to check all that privilege you have lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Must be tough looking in the mirror each morning and wondering what you’re going to do to check all that privilege you have lol
Poor snookums, is this your hissy fit?

Upset that people have caught onto your racism? Poor poor snookums

Upset that others are putting you on ignore and that they don't want a bar of your garbage?

Do you need a safe space?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The government will 100 percent bow to the radical left pressure sooner or later, why not get something in return such as another public holiday?

I will have to infiltrate the invasion day movement myself and start advocating for another public holiday. Instead of moving the public holiday we get another one.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What if the black fella's are right?
We should not be celebrating the arrival of the first white English/Irish colony because the blacks were pretty much executed if they put a foot out of line.
There was no peace treaty committee on how to deal with the locals.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
About 30 years ago before my pop passed away, one day I was playing a Beatles record and he scoffed "their not real musicians". He grew up on 40's music.
It recently dawned on me ive turned into my pop.
Happens to the best of us lol.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
About 30 years ago before my pop passed away, one day I was playing a Beatles record and he scoffed "their not real musicians". He grew up on 40's music.
So true.
Every generation scorns the next :-).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This has gotten to... Yeah well your mums so fat she has her own postcode level gentlemen.... Keep it up I’m loving it.
Yo mamma so fat, she sat on a 5 dollar note and made blood come out of the queens nose.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The day 16 year old kids whining about their emotions suddenly became "metal" is the day I became that old angry guy yelling at clouds.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The day 16 year old kids whining about their emotions suddenly became "metal" is the day I became that old angry guy yelling at clouds.
I know but metal always sorts itself out. You cant fake metal and the posers eventually fall by the wayside.
There was alot of glam shit around in the 80's too and dont hate me for it but Im pretty sure there is a Whitelion CD in this house somewhere. It pains me to say that I bought it. Ill mark that down as one of the wifes, she still listens to Cinderalla amongst others.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know but metal always sorts itself out. You cant fake metal and the posers eventually fall by the wayside.
There was alot of glam shit around in the 80's too and dont hate me for it but Im pretty sure there is a Whitelion CD in this house somewhere. It pains me to say that I bought it. Ill mark that down as one of the wifes, she still listens to Cinderalla amongst others.
Like these guys

images (19).jpeg

Attachments

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some great gigs there. I was at the Crowdies Opera House shows both 1996 and 2016 and rate them near the top of the list for best ever. Not just the songs and musicianship but atmosphere - the whole enchilada :-).
I was at the Opera House too.. What a night!

Status
Not open for further replies.