Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys,
This topic gets thrashed out to death every year,
Why should this year be an differant.

This is the place for people to air your own opinion on the matter

Get fired up and let it rip.

I am looking forward to all the usual left wing nutters trashing on the dsy, and the right wing nutters getting their back up over the invasion day protests.

I sit firmly in the middle myself.
I know the date and the events of the date are highly debatable.

Ok my view.
Lets respect all that is great about our wonderful nation warts and all.

And i would like everyone to be united irrspective of the date.

Someone tell me im wrong.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys,
This topic gets thrashed out to death every year,
Why should this year be an differant.

This is the place for people to air your own opinion on the matter

Get fired up and let it rip.

I am looking forward to all the usual left wing nutters trashing on the dsy, and the right wing nutters getting their back up over the invasion day protests.

I sit firmly in the middle myself.
I know the date and the events of the date are highly debatable.

Ok my view.
Lets respect all that is great about our wonderful nation warts and all.

And i would like everyone to be united irrspective of the date.

Someone tell me im wrong.
I'm in the middle too. I agree with the need to have a day to celebrate Australia but I am not sure if the 26th is the best day for it. If I was Aboriginal, I don't think the date really matters as the day will always be a day of loss.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Best county to live in..that’s one thing for sure..hence why we can have different views and can express them..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If it'll make people happy then move the date. Doesn't inconvience me and it may increase unity in Australia a little. Except the far right who will complain even though it doesn't inconvenience them at all.

Meanwhile tomorrow I will be swimming in Lake, eating meat, and generally enjoying a day off work. Because real unity is in our love of the Australian sun, enjoying a day off work, and our mutual hate of vegans.

Happy BBQ day everyone!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If it'll make people happy then move the date. Doesn't inconvience me and it may increase unity in Australia a little. Except the far right who will complain even though it doesn't inconvenience them at all.

Meanwhile tomorrow I will be swimming in Lake, eating meat, and generally enjoying a day off work. Because real unity is in our love of the Australian sun, enjoying a day off work, and our mutual hate of vegans.

Happy BBQ day everyone!
Don’t have too much fun.... remember the leaders of this country dont wanna see us having fun and living free

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh. I thought you said @AlzzBulldog Day and thought the whole thing must be a conspiracy. #chaci ;).
It's invasion day. It's to celebrate the day Lord Trump secretly stopped an alien invasion while also invading hollow earth, wiping out the Lizard people and building a new underground America.

Status
Not open for further replies.